Part 15

Dedicated to Shesha485 who named Ajitabh-Drishti as AjiShti.

Vishaka:You are right.My name is Drishti.It's true that we were wealthy until dad's business failed and he died of heart attack.I had only my sister.But my sister Divya got kidnapped.The kidnapper told me that she will be released only if I get into the Wadhwa house.So I became a con girl changing my identity into Vishaka to seek your attention.I succeeded in it.The thief who tried to snatch Kumkum aunty's chain was a man hired by him.So that I could get into Kumkum aunty's good books by taking back the chain he snatched from her.We planned this to get into Wadhwa house and like we expected your parents brought me to this house.

Ajitabh was shocked.

Ajitabh:You are so cunning.My parents trusted you.But you...

Drishti:I did all this to save my sister.It was scripted by him.I enacted the role given to me.

Ajitabh:Who the hell is he?Why did he sent you to our house?

Drishti:He is the man who came to this house on our engagement.

Ajitabh was shocked and angry:How dare he?

Drishti:He is Sumit uncle's business rival Ashok's son.

Ajitabh was shocked.

Drishti:Sumit uncle and Ashok were business rivals.Ashok's business failed and he committed suicide.So his son hired me to spy on your father to leak his business secrets so that Wadhwa Business will fail and he will also suffer like his dad suffered.

Ajitabh was shocked:That means that his target is dad.

Drishti:Yes.

Ajitabh:What's his name?

Drishti:Daksh Agarwal.

Ajitabh:I will not leave him.And you?Instead of complaining to the police you supported him.

Drishti:When he threatened that h will kill my sister Divya if I complain to the police I had to obey him.

Please forgive me.

Ajitabh:You could have atleast told me instead of pretending to love me.But you made me love you and broke my heart.

Drishti could feel his pain.

Drishti:I tried to tell you the truth

Drishti:I tried to tell you the truth.Because I realized that while pretending to be in love with you,I fell in love with you.

Ajitabh was stunned.

Drishti:I started loving all your actions and I fell in love with you thousands of times.

Ajitabh and Drishti looked at each other emotionally.

Ajitabh:If you really loved me,you would have told me the truth.

Drishti:Believe me.I tried to tell you the truth.But I could not.Today I wanted to tell you the truth.But before that you found out.Please believe me Ajitabh.You can punish me.But please don't misunderstand me.