Missed the Wedding.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Tay got stuck in the place. (a/n: let's take you back to ch-16) 

"Do we have to drag you again?" Off asked. Tay couldn't say anything.

'I am going to see him marry' was the only thing that was in Tay's head right now. "Ugh, you missed his wedding at least don't be late for the reception party." Off whined and pulled him. 

"What? I missed the wedding?" I asked Off. "look at the time, It's2:30 already. You think New was waiting for you to tie a knot?" Off said which rubbed Tay's wound more.

'at least I didn't have to see that dreadful sight of New marrying in front of me.' Tay thought.

Arm only worriedly looked at his friend. 

Soon after, They arrived at the venue. Arm quickly pulled Tay to his dressing room to change his clothes and do his make-up.

 The suit which he now wore was almost the same as every one of the 'groomsmen' but his color was light blue while there was royal blue which made him stand out among his friends.

"Why is his suit a different color?" Off asked Arm with an eyebrow raised.

 Arm shrugged, "It is because this fabric that you are wearing is hard to find, and I couldn't get enough fabric since I had to make suits for 7 people idiot."

"it's ok, doesn't matter," Tay said, Nothing mattered to him anymore.

"P'Off, P'Arm The reception is also going to start and Still P'Tay isn't here yet-" Singto entered looking at his phone concerned but when he finally removed his eyes from his phone, he sighed a huge relief.

"P'Tayyy Thank god, You came. P'New was ready to throw a huge tantrum. Go and meet him fast." Tantrum? Why?

"You need to go and meet him to know the answer. " Off nudged him clearly knowing what he was thinking while Arm stood there waiting for his next move.

But Tay was again forcefully dragged by Krist and Gun who slammed the door open and drag him to god-knows-where. Meanwhile, the rest of the boys were following silently.

"Ugh, Pet just where were you? Do you know how much worked up New was?" Gun asked anger evident in his voice. 

"How can you be like this, P'Tay? On this meaningful day even." Even Krist seemed upset with Tay.
(A/n: btw Gun and Tay call each other pet jokingly if you guys didn't know.)

They both stopped as they reached a room and Singto who was following them along with Off and Arm opened the door while both Krist and Gun held Tay by both hands.

Just as the door opened he saw the guy, the star of today clutching his phone tightly. Tay would be lying if  Tay said New didn't look stunningly handsome today. His suit which was a plain Armani suit with some details perfectly matched with his pale white beautiful skin and hugged his body which made him look bulky and handsome but the way his hair was slightly brushed at the side still made him look cute at the same time.

  'If he looked this handsome in a suit, I wonder how he looked in Thai traditional dress.'  Tay thought. New was glowing...like he always did for Tay.

But, something was still off. Maybe it was the expression New had on his face, The look of worry as he kept glancing at his phone. Tears threatening to fall from his eyes frown evident on his forehead.

Just then, Off called New which made the other one look in their direction. As soon as he did, He slightly jumped looking at the male whom he was waiting for forever since he woke up today.