Harsh Words

3 MONTHS LATER~

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Time flew all too fast, People been busy with their lives as always because No matter what happens the show called 'life' must go on, right?

New had been busy with works as always, as being the vice president getting all privileges, work is not as easy as it sounds.

 Ryui got admitted to the university and has been busy with stuff but She doesn't forget her other purpose of keeping New company and They hang out very often.

Although Ploy has come back from her Parent's home just a month ago, her mere presence is almost as if It isn't there. She is always been busy with keeping up with her boujee lifestyle.

 But one thing has to be noticed, She's been giving weird glances at Ryui to which Ryui being Ryui returns it with the same enthusiasm.

New has no clue what has been going on between Ploy and Ryui. 

Today, they are sitting in a restaurant.

 Ploy wanted to have dinner at a fancy restaurant with New and New couldn't reject her but Somehow, this news had reached Ryui's ears and she wanted to tag along too.

 Ploy just gave a glare but New smile grew and he almost instantly said yes making Ploy roll her eyes.

"You know you shouldn't have asked to tag along when you know we were having dinner as a couple in private." Ploy was quick to make a remark after she sat down.

since when did she care?  Ryui furrowed her eyebrows thinking. 

"It's okay, N'Ryui must have been missing home all alone. she also needs some company." New was quick to answer defending Ryui.

For the past three months, New and Ryui have gotten too attached to each other. They always have each other's back. When Ploy wasn't there, They used to always have dinner together where normal stuff, jokes, and even deep conversations were shared. 

Sometimes, They used to video call their friends, and to say that their friends were happy that Ryui was there for New was an understatement.

"I am still surprised baby was able to crack you like this, wah. It is quite impressive and you guys are always seen together not as I want it the other way but I am happy. You are lucky to have Ryui by your side, New. but don't forget She is just a mere teenager. Keep her safe too, watch her. Be her savior too, like she is for you" 

He remembers Gun words, he indeed is thankful for Ryui and wants nothing for happiness for this little girl too.

"what are you thinking? Food is here." Ploy says annoyance evidence in her voice. New just nods her head and starts eating.

After they finish the food, they went straight to their apartment. 

As they enter their room, New quickly freshens up and wears his comfortable clothes.

"Ploy, I am going to head to have some fresh air for a bit. you can go sleep." He says and Ploy nods.

After New reaches the rooftop, he inhales a deep breath and heaves a huge sigh sitting on the bench unaware of someone's presence.

"Heartbreaker, What are you doing here at night?" New flinches due to the sudden voice.

"Ryui, you always startle me. here for fresh air as always, you?" Ryui nods, "same"

Then, They sit in silence. It's not uncomfortable though, it's just peaceful silence. Ryui starts to go through Instagram on her phone. New looks up at the sky thinking about how Tay is doing.