See you again

NEW'S P.O.V

I see everyone busy on their phones, even Ploy and for some reason, I already feel left out. I guess they are talking with each other as I see them constantly throwing glances at each other. 

I feel a pang in my chest. It feels like all my friends are ready to let go. 

I eat in silence, it is the first time in years that I have eaten in silence and on top of them with my friends. I couldn't help but let some tears grow in my eyes. 

Shit, Why am I behaving like a child? "Heartbreaker" I heard the little girl spoke. I looked at her. She smiled and added some of the food to my plate. 

"It is supposed to be eaten with this." Her smile is never leaving her face, My heart warms.

I see everyone turning towards me and Ryui and smiling. On the corner of my eye, I see Ploy giving weird glances.

"Oh Ploy New, I wanted to ask just where are you gonna stay at?" Lee asks straightforwardly and I furrowed my eyebrows.

 I have known Lee very well after working with him in several series and He is nothing but a good person so when Arm told us that they had something between them, I just wished him and my lovely P'Arm nothing but happiness.

Okay, the question, "Oh, We shifting to one of the huge apartment buildings in Chiang Mai." Ploy was quick to answer.

"Oh really? what's the name?" Gun asks more.

Why are they so eager to know? I shrugged it off and let Ploy answer.

"It's the NTT Building"  Ploy replied smirking.

They all looked at her and to me in shock. Not knowing what to do, I smiled.

After a few talks and we chit-chatting over old times and how fun it was, Ru listening carefully and smiling and Ploy not bothering to care, We finally decided to call it a night.

"Bye Guys. We need to do some packing. We will be leaving soon." I said and all of them nodded smiling at me. Ploy quickly got up and made her way out.

I sighed and stood up. They all stood up and looked at me. Suddenly, Gun came and pulled me towards a loving hug. I chuckled and hugged him back. He had tears in his eyes. 

Then after Arm also hugged me. He patted my head like he always does and whispered 'miss yous' in my ears. I hugged him like a koala. 

It was Krist turn to hug me now and he also did the same, hugged me ever so tightly and I did the same.

Turn by turn everyone hugged me till it was only Tay and Ru left. I turned towards Tay. this time, I was the one who pulled him to hug me. 

I patted his head, "Take care, na" I slowly whispered. He was taken aback and stood still. I turned to Ryui and patted her head.

"Take care of him" I whispered only for her to hear. She smiled and shook her head which left me confused but I didn't bother to care because  I know, She will.

I turned my head towards them and waved at them. I slowly turned my heels and went to where my car was feeding heavy-hearted.

"See you soon heartbreaker!" was the last thing I heard from Ryui before I was completely out of their sight.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

When New was completely out of sight, Gun heard a huge sigh. 

"NTT BUILDING?! SERIOUSLY?" Arm shouted.