Shit, WHAT DID I DO?

NEXT DAY~

NEW'S P.O.V

I woke up, although wide awake from some minutes now, and looked at the surrounding.

 I saw a naked Ploy sleeping next to me, our clothes on the floor, the room looking like a mess. 

A tear rolled my eyes, looking at my naked self. My necks had some deep blue marks made by a drunk Ploy.

Yesterday I had lost my sanity because of the alcohol and so did Ploy. I quickly made my way to the bathroom, to take a cool shower. Tears non-stop dropping from my face but the shower making it impossible to notice. 

With what I did yesterday and about why I did it, Can I really blame it all on the alcohol?

I was drunk, Yes. 

I was jealous, Totally. 

Was it because of Tay? Heck yes. 

But was what I did was right? NO. 

Do I regret it? 100%.

Ahh, I think I am going to go crazy. I grabbed my towel rushing to the room to see Ploy still asleep. This was my chance to escape, I made my way out of the hotel room. 

I also didn't forget to text her that I had gone to grab a coffee.

Was I being a bad husband?  Yes. 

But Did I care? Not now, at least.

With that, I texted the closest person to me right now and told them to meet me at the cafe next to our hotel.

RYUI"S P.O.V

Ugh, I woke up with a really bad headache. Oh god, I didn't even drink alcohol yesterday. Why am I feeling like this? I looked at my side to see, Lucky Charm sleeping.

Our room was huge and We had a king-sized bed, so he was near yet quite far away.

I went into the washroom and did my basic drill when suddenly a message popped up. I checked my phone.

Heartbreaker~💔

-Meet me at the XXX restaurant, and Don't bring Tay, It's an important matter so I repeat, DO NOT BRING TAY.

I- Okay, He didn't' had to warn me like that though. Sure, I might have bought Lucky Charm to most of the places he called me to but- nevermind.

 I shrugged it off and did the basic morning routine and changed into good clothes. 

Lucky Charm was still sleeping, I dropped a note in the tissue by the bedside table telling him I am going to meet Heart breaker, then I left.

"What's up Heartbreaker!" I nudged him right after I found him at the cafe. He looked at me and his eyes look...hurt.

"Aow, what happened?" I asked him taking a seat beside him and He immediately hugged me, wetting my shirt now. I was more than confused but I could do nothing and just calm him down.

That's why He chose the most congested restaurant and also sat in the corner. I wondered looking around the restaurant which rarely had people.

"Now, stop crying like a child and tell me what happened?" I chose to take his both palms on mine. 

He looks cute even when He is crying. I chuckled.

"I am here crying and you are laughing at me, The level of disrespect."