The Big Fight

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V~

"Jehm Teechapaikun has left for Japan for a week, sir. It's a great time to plan an attack boss. Also, I have heard that this whole meeting wasn't planned, which means his whole business management might be in some sort of chaos. So, what do we do boss?"

Raising from his chair, Luke slowly smirked and motioned one of the bodyguards to pass him the phone and immediately dialed the number.

" Hey boo, missed me? Your father's out of town, looks like it's time for us to destroy his empire...Umm... See ya."

He then ended the call and silently muttered to himself, " let the game end here."

Meanwhile,

NEW'S P.O.V~

Taking a deep breath, I looked at my family, who were ready with weapons in their hand. Everyone automatically nodded when they met my gaze. I kissed my mom and then my daughter. I mumbled, 'take care and left when I received a nod along with people following me.

We met Luke Ishikawa halfway through and there, my senses started to kick in. This was a life-and-death situation. I would either finish my dad or he will finish me, either way, I have no fear.

  I would rather die than live a life like him, that's a fact.

Besides, I have Tay with me and Ryui and Mark. I have Nia at home and mom too. If I can stop this and die, at least my family will be at peace.

It's only right for me to take this step.

"Get out of the car New, we have entered the war zone." The husky voice of Mark brought me back to reality. I saw Tay looking at me, already outside of the car. Standing in front of the building, Ryui and Mark were exchanging looks already planning their designated direction where they planned to attack.

Luke Ishikawa and his group just arrived in front of us, he gave me a quick nod before everyone entered the office, determined.

Let us end the war.

THIRD-PERSON P.O.V~
 By the time, New had reached the warehouse of his dad, Luke Ishikawa had already informed his men to surround the place, after all, he was known for his brilliancy in the Mafia World. 

New and others had just arrived and that was the moment he knew, he needed to attack. He informed his men who were at the back door to check the insides and after he receive 'all-clear signal, he motioned New to go inside. 

Both Tay and Mark were now on the watch outside of the warehouse, New had entered straight to his father's office and started his search for all the documents of all his father's illegal deeds and Unknown to them Ryui had also sneaked in. 

Taking slow steps, Ryui rummaged through the back door, entering into the living room where all of New's dad men laid dead, "oho, these dirty whores." She made her way through the carcasses accidentally stepping some on the way and entering the kitchen.

"gotta get me some drink to watch this drama." 

she now managed to successfully hide in the kitchen where she could observe all of the things happening in the living room. 

"Ooo, Threw three punches on the nose and still not dead- Oh my god, how can that skinny legend even think of competing with that bull, he is sure to die... Damn boy that guy is hot. throw some more punches, my dude, yes. kick his leg like that. let him die. Wait- Is that one of our men? "

"Nah" she was murmuring to herself watching them fight when a husky voice startled her. 

she felt relieved once she saw it was Luke. "Oh Mr. Luke, why did you startle me like that?"