Blow the candle and make a wish princess. Dad said sweetly...I do know no one knows they have come here in my room because Dada, Dadi, Chachu will again shout at them. They never allow me to stay with Mumma and Papa....I stay alone in my room...and all thanks to Dadu who said to Papa, who cover up saying that, my education will be disturbed....what a big lie it was...I am small...I don't have very much to study but still, he lies to Papa. And both Papa and Mumma believe him. Why do they do that?

I blew the candle with a smile and they wished me, I never made a wish because I know my wish would be never getting complete that is why I only tell you all my wishes. That's how my birthday is celebrated for years...no one wishes me except Mumma and Papa...for others, I don't even exist because I never had friends like others and they don't even talk with me...my parents are the best part of my life....they don't stay with me....but make sure I am fine...and I am happy with it in my life...I am really.

Princess this is a gift from us to you. Don't open it now. When you will go there open it okay. Papa said and tears eloped from Mumma and Papa's eyes where I just bobbed my head with head down.

Bag ready hai kya aapka baby ? Mumma asked me where all I could do was nod my head.

Mujhe nai jana Mumma Papa...please don't send me...I will be alone there again...please don't leave me....please...I was crying in front of them...I don't usually do these things...but I really don't want to go Dehradun but Dadu...that idiot...he had thrashed me with his hunter, till I say yes to go...he doesn't want to see me in front of his eyes....he says I am unlucky....I took his everything of his....it seems the only god knows...what I have taken from him...but he is the person who is taking everyone who is around me...making me alone...because he says I should always be alone in my life.

Princess your grades are low....you need to go there....I looked at them with wide eyes...did he just say that I have low grades, I am the topper of my class...I was about to yell but I saw Dadu behind. I flinched in fear....Oh, God! he will hit me again...shall I say, Papa?

Arey Shehnaaz, what are you doing till now? didn't I said you need to be in your room? he said glaring at me, which was definitely not noticed by Mumma and Papa....I wanted them to see him but man, he knows how to cover his evilness in front of them, where they had tears because I had to leave this Mansion but God knows for how long.

Vooh...vooh...I was going...Goodnight....I ran to my room ...locked from inside..breathing heavily...I know he won't leave me...as I can't roam around in the mansion...I should be only in my room and mainly I should never talk to anyone...If he found that...he will not leave me in a single piece.

My room door was opened...sweat beads starting forming seeing a hunter in his hand....Oh no please someone help me...Please...I started moving backward..

Looks like a birthday party was going on isn't? he said in a cunning way with pure hatred in his eyes just for me...please someone take this man away from me...far away.

Didn't I say to you? Stay away from them...didn't I? He raised his voice...he started hitting me with his hunter...my voice will never go out from this room...because this room is soundproof...I was screaming in pain but he didn't show any mercy to me....he will never ever..I am not stronger than him...I am weak...too weak against that hunter...it sends shiver under my spine..he hit me till I go weak..he lost his energy...where I wiped my tears which were forming in my eyes holding my arm which had turn deep red...with bruise everywhere.

Shehnaaz hear me out, your birthday is not a celebration... it is a curse did you get that? You have born only to shed tears and I will make sure till your death, you will cry and lose every close one of your life...Did you get that? saying he hit my stomach with his heavy boots..I yelled holding my stomach...he walked out and locked my room...I ran before he does what I fear the most...I started banging the door as he did what he always does....entire room was dark again...he switched off lights because he knew I fear the darkness the most.