CHAPTER 6

Hey guys 💞
                      I am here with the next chapter. Hope you all are enjoying the story. Thank you for your votes and comments. Let's jump in to the story...

Enjoy...........

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

RECAP - Karan-Shivaay meeting, Tej-Shukla conversation.

MR SHUKLA'S HOUSE

T - (shocked) What? That means Anika, Gauri and Bhavya are the sisters of Karan?

Shukla nodded.

T - Are you sure, Shukla? I mean, how come they together came to Oberoi Mansion? And they are also having different surnames. How is it even possible?

S - Your suspicions are really considerable, Tej. But the truth can never be changed. I don't know what to say, but we could say that it is a coincidence that they came to Oberoi family together. Maybe it is because they were never meant to live separately. And about the surnames, (handing a file to Tej) these papers clearly state that Anika was adopted by Mr Harshvardhan Trivedi, Gauri was adopted by Mr Vishal Sharma and Bhavya was adopted by Mr Abhay Pratap Rathore, and they were adopted from the same orphanage.

Tej was shocked to hear the new set of information he received about his daughter-in-laws, whom he considered as his own daughters.

S - I hope your doubts are now cleared, Tej.

Tej nodded and smiled happily.

S - One more thing, Tej. I have called Karan to meet me and he will be here very soon, but before that I need to tell and ask you something.

T - Tell me.

S - As a part of the case, I did a background check on your daughter-in-laws and from that I came to know that ShivOmRu and AniRiVya are not in good terms.

Tej hung his head down.

S - I am afraid of one thing, Tej. As much as I know, Karan and his brothers are very protective of their sisters, so if they ever come to know that Shivaay had married Anika forcefully, Omkara and Rudra had not yet accepted their marriage with Gauri and Bhavya, it's gonna create a huge problem. So I need to ask you one thing, do I need to tell Karan about the current status of their marriage?

T - This decision is not mine, Shukla. Anika, Gauri and Bhavya should decide what to do. But now we should not tell Karan about it, when he will meet his sisters, if they want, they will definitely tell this to him.

Shukla nodded. Shukla's assistant entered.

SA : Sir, Karan sir arrived.

S - Let him in.

Shukla's assistant nodded and went outside.

Karan entered. He was surprised to see Tej there.

K - Tej uncle! You are here? What a surprise!

They both hugged each other.

T - How are you, my son? After a long time....

K - I am great. What about you, uncle?

T - I'm doing good, son.

K - I had met Shivaay and was planning to come to Oberoi Mansion tomorrow. But why are you here, uncle?

S - We have found your sisters, Karan.

Karan got shocked as well as overjoyed.

K - (restlessly) What? Are you sure uncle? If yes, then where are they? Tell me, uncle. I want to know where my sisters are now.