CHAPTER 2

Hey guys💞

As promised I am here with the next update, that is the second chapter. So the past starts from this chapter.

Let's jump into the story......

Enjoy..........

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

RECAP - ShivOmRu - Daadi convo. ShivOmRu remembering their past.

🔹🔹3 YEARS BACK🔹🔹

Morning

OBEROI MANSION

Anika and Bhavya were walking through the corridor towards the kitchen.

A - Bhavya, what should we prepare for breakfast, today? Do you know any easy dishes?

B - I don't know, bhabhi. We are very late today.

A - Everyone must have woken up. Gauri also went early for her english classes today. Now what will we do?

They were walking to the kitchen worriedly because they two woke up late and they didn't know what to cook for that day's breakfast. Servants were busy with the arrangements of one business party which was going to be conducted the next day in Oberoi Industries and the day before, Daadi gave the responsibility of breakfast to AniRiVya but Gauri went for her English classes early today.

Kitchen

When AniVya entered the kitchen, they were surprised as well as happy by seeing the sight in front of them. The breakfast was all ready and was arranged neatly. They went near it and saw a note attached to it. They took it and read it.

"Don't worry my lovelies. I knew that you both would get late today. How will you not? Yesterday, we slept late right? And that is why, I have made the breakfast before going. Now, harharaike (fastly) you both serve the breakfast for everyone. I need one help too, if anyone asks where am I, just tell them any reason, okay? I will come soon. Bye!

With love
Gauri."

AniVya smiled with happy tears in their eyes.

A - This girl is so selfless.

B - How much she cares for everyone.

They chuckled happily and went to the dinning area to serve the dinner.

Dinning room

All were present there except Gauri. AniVya were serving the breakfast to everyone.

Omkara's eyes were restlessly searching for certain someone. Rudra saw this and smirked mischievously.

Avni looked at Rudra and actioned what. He signalled to look at Omkara. Avni looked at Omkara and giggled. Avni thumbed up to Rudra.

Av - Anika bhabhi, where is Gauri bhabhi?

R - Yes, bhabhi. Where is my Chulbul bhabhi? Here one lambe baal vaale praani is searching for her from a very long time. (Long-haired insect)

Rudra chuckled. Omkara glared at him.

O - Shut up, Rudra!

R - O, you will never change or what? Try something new and I didn't lie. You are the one who is looking around for someone.