CHAPTER 7

Hey guys💞

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

🦋Close your eyes to old ends and open your heart to new beginnings🦋

Today, on the first day of 2021, I am here with the next update. Hope you all are enjoying my story. Pls support me with your precious votes and comments. Let's jump into the story.......

Enjoy............

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

RECAP - Karan learns the truth

Next day

NIGHT

OBEROI MANSION

Everyone were waiting in the living room for Karan except AniRiVya and Avni.

Karan entered and greeted everyone. He took the blessings of Daadi and hugged others. But his eyes were searching for his beloved sisters. Tej understood that and called AniRiVya.

T - Anika! Gauri! Bhavya! Come here. The guest is here.

Karan looked at Tej and smiled thankfully.

AniRiVya came. Karan looked at them as his eyes became moist. Seeing his sisters after a long time made him shed happy tears. AniRiVya and Tej noticed his tears.

Secret conversation between AniRiVya

G - Bhojayi, why is this bhaiyya crying?

A - Don't know, Gauri.

B - Bhabhis! Shivaay bhaiyya had told us right that he lost his sisters and is searching for them. Maybe, by seeing us, bhaiyya remembered his sisters.

G - That's right, Bhavya. But don't know why, by seeing him, I'm feeling like I have known him from before.

A - Mujhe na michmichi ho rahi hai. I feel like we have some sort of connection between us.

B - Whenever I see you both, I feel something in my heart. Now also by seeing this bhaiyya, I am feeling something like that.

Meanwhile, Karan was lost in his own world. Tej cleared his throat to gain Karan's attention. Karan wiped his tears suddenly and looked at Tej.

T - Karan (pointing Anika) this is Anika. Shivaay's wife. (pointing Gauri) this is Gauri. Omkara's wife. And (pointing Bhavya) this is Bhavya. Rudra's wife.

ShivOmRu were feeling awkward as Tej introduced AniRiVya as their wives. Deep inside their heart, they wanted to tell the world that AniRiVya are their wives. But their ego is stopping them from doing that. Whereas, AniRiVya felt happy to hear it but when they noticed the expressions of ShivOmRu, they felt bad.

K - (to AniRiVya) Hello!

AGB - (waving their hands) Hey!

Daadi - Come with us, puttar. Let's have dinner.

Karan nodded and everyone settled at the dinning table.