CHAPTER 4

Hey guys 💞
                     Here comes the next chapter. Hope you all are enjoying my story. Pls do vote and comment if u liked this chapter. Let's jump into the story.

Enjoy..........

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

RECAP - Past continues... ShivOmRu poolside conversation... AniRiVya's bond with Avni...

MORNING

OBEROI MANSION

AniRiVya were running here and there for the preparation of Avni's college re-opening day.

Anika was walking fastly through the corridor while checking the lists.

A - Everything is almost arranged. Where did this Gauri and Bhavya go? I need to check both of their lists too. Aaj raita nahi phailna chahiye.

Suddenly she bumped into someone. She closed her eyes on the anticipation of falling down. But she didn't fall, she felt that she was in someone's strong arms. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in her bhagadbilla's arms.

They shared a cute eyelock. The trance was broken by the fake coughs of Rudra and Avni.

Shivaay quickly made Anika stand properly. They were looking here and there feeling embarassed.

S - Can't you walk properly? Always falling on me as if you don't have any other job.

A - Did anyone ask you to help me from falling down?

S - Oh! Now helping you is also a crime?

A - Hey bhagwaan! This bhagadbilla will never understand a thing. I don't know what kind of man I have fallen-

Av - BHABHI!!

Anika and Rudra looked at Avni but Shivaay was looking at Anika. Avni actioned something to Anika and she understood her mistake.

S - What were you saying? What kind of man you-

Av - Bhabhi! Come fast, please. I need to go to college.

A - Yeah yeah! I'm coming.

By that Anika quickly ran from there with Avni.

Shivaay was standing there confused. Rudra walked and stood beside him.

S - (murmuring) What was she saying? What kind of man I have-

R - Fallen in love with.

Shivaay was shocked and looked at Rudra with wide eyes. Rudra grinned at his brother.

S - Shut up, Rudra! Love? That too Anika to me? Have you gone mad?

By saying that, Shivaay went from there.

Kitchen

Gauri and Bhavya were arranging laddus in the plate.