Prologue

Hey Guyz... I'm Devananda from Kerala, a new Rikarian in wattpad. I'm here with my first FF based on 'Ishqbaaz' serial. And the truth is I'm very excited for it. I hope I can entertain you guys and you all will encourage me for writing this story with your precious VOTES AND COMMENTS...

Let's jump into the prologue of the story......

Enjoy..........

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

A WARM MORNING,

The chirping of the birds made all members of one house very energetic and happy except three young men.

They came downstairs to have their breakfast. At that time, they heard a news which made these three very happy. They quickly went towards the TV and watched...

In tv

BREAKING NEWS

"Razaida Sisters to return back, I know all of you are shocked at the same time confused because there were so many fake news which said that they were back. Now its not like that, yes it's true, Razaida Brothers had informed us themselves that their sisters are returning back from New York that too after three long years, for their business deal.

And the very exciting thing is, the Razaida Sisters who were handling their business behind their brothers decided to attend the press conference held by their brothers, day after tomorrow evening 5.30pm.

So people, get ready to welcome them."

The news ended by making that three young men smile as tears started making their way out of their eyes.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

So how was the prologue guys?

Why that three men cried?

Why Razaida sisters hid themselves from the world for three years?

For knowing the answer.. Keep reading this book 😊

Special thankzz to my peacock chechi for helping me in writing the prologue pea_cock_feather

With love
Devu💞