Part 38: Pick Bracelet

Tine POV

It has been a week since he suddenly disappeared and returned.

He never told me for what happened, I also didn't ask him. Seems Sarawat intentionally avoided to talk about that topic. As we have been together for quiet long, I smell something wrong with him. Sarawat was a bit changed, he is different than before.

"Are you going to have performance by this night?", I asked him as I wondered for his schedule that night. Lately, he got performances in several pubs.

We left the bus stop, we were on the way for going to campus.

"Ah... yes", he replied me with that short answer.

"What time will you go home?"

"I think that I will be.........", he paused.

I waited for his next words. Sarawat hold my hand, I tried to lose it. But, he hold it tighter.

"We need to cross the road", he told me with annoyance tone.

"I know", I replied him. "But you don't have to...."

Before I finished my sentence, he dragged me. That crossing line was quiet busy.

"For this night, I will not spend my time in rooftop", he told me when we arrived in the adjacent side.

"Oh..... Really?"

It was so strange.

He has spent his mostly nights lately in rooftop with me. He borrowed my shirt, my pants and my uniforms. Everything I have, he borrows that. I let him for doing what he wants to. Unless, it would only start no-end discussion.

No car.

No phone.

It made my head fluttered, but I tried to hide it from Sarawat. He didn't want to talk about that.

"This is your lunch", I gave him his lunch box.

"Bring it with you", he refused that. "I will give you a visit for lunch time"

"Don't"

"Why?", he whined.

"You know what?", I asked him. "When you approach to me, it always made a scene. I will be in trouble after you leave. Your wives scare me"

He just smiled.

"Just bring it with you"

"You just need to tell them that I give a visit for my boyfriend"

"Boyfriend your asshole"

He took that lunch box with annoyance act.

"See you, na......", I told him.

"I hate you", he replied me while he put his lunch box to his bag.

Then he left me.

"Wat.....", I called for him.

He didn't turn at all.

"Sarawat....."

He really pouted.

--*--

Night.

I just finished for showering.

The rehearsal with university cheerleading team was so excited, it made me lost my mind. When I looked at my watch, it has been so late. So, I took shower in rush.

"See you tomorrow, Tine", my friend greeted me.

"Ah okay.... See you"

Then, I stop from walking. I checked my phone. I saw that I got a message.