Part 53: Double Date

Tine POV

I saw at the clock, it was 6 AM.

I was ready in front of the rooftop gate. Mr. Guntithanon called me before. He told me that he would come with Phumuad. That cute boy wanted to stay with me along the day meanwhile Mr. Guntithanon has another event in Chiang Rai.

I waited for a while. The road was so empty, it was a bit cold.

A moment later, a black car stop in front of me. The front door was opened, driver left the car and opened adjacent door. I saw Mr. Guntithanon came out from that car.

"Good morning, Sir", I greeted him.

"Morning", he replied me while he looked at me closer. "Sleepy?"

I just smiled, I didn't answer him.

"Your eyes are swollen", he made another comment.

He was so thorough, he noticed small things easily.

"I am okay", I tried to reply him.

"Are crying as Sarawat leaves too long, right?"

"I am not"

He laughed.

"Sarawat is right"

"Excuse me"

"You are red when you are shy", he told me directly. It was so clear. "Sarawat said it's so cute"

I smiled then took my sight down as I was so shy.

"I am sorry if that joke is too much", he told me.

"That is okay"

"Anyway, is it really okay if I leave Phumuad with you along the day?"

"Is there any problem?", I asked him.

"No boy", he patted my head.

Oh God.

I just thought that he is Sarawat.

"I mean that if I leave Phumuad along the day, you will lost your weekend"

"That is okay", I ensured him. "Where is he?"

He pointed the finger in to the car.

The driver opened the door, I saw that Phumuad was still laying. I moved closer. He was still falling asleep. Deep.

Mr. Guntithanon took him from the car.

"Let him with me, please", I asked him.

He put that cute boy on my shoulder. He was so annoyed, we disturbed his sleep.

I caressed his bag.

"We will help you", Mr. Guntithanon told me.

I saw that the driver brought small bag and a meal box on his hands. Then, I walked to the stair. They followed me.

Finally, we entered the room.

I put Phumuad in my bed.

"He ordered this food for you", Mr. Guntithanon pointed his hand to the meal box. "Meanwhile it's containing his shirt for today", then pointed to the small bag.

"Khrub", I replied him.

Then, he looked around the room.

"Clean", he made his comment.

He walked toward the window.

"Is it the reason why Sarawat prefers to stay here than his condo?", he asked me.