Part 1: Prince Saraleo

Tine POV

My name is Tine. First year student from Law Faculty.

After 1 month we entered the university, we got a week of holiday. It was national holiday, we are so lucky although I didn't know the reason why we got a full week of holiday. Let say it as a luck.

I hope also that my love story would be as luck as I got a week of holiday. But, seems it's just a day dreaming. My love story was always miserably, so I insist to end it when I entered the university. I hope that in millions code of my 23 chromosomes, I hope there is lucky code for my love story. I believe that I have it.

Then, my first goal after entering university is looking for a hot girlfriend and date her.

What a wonderful objective of my life.

I proud of myself.

Since the first day entered the campus, I switched my the most sensitive love radar. My eyes looked at the tiniest corridor in the campus. What is the result?

Yeah.

Finally.

I met her.

Her name is Nam. A hot girl from Agriculture Faculty. I met her coincidentally during lunch break. I felt in love with her directly on my first sight. She has beautiful face, hot body and emmmm. What to say. I will tell you later. So that, I used my all resources to get her. I asked her to come to Nimman.

*Nimman is night club area in Chiang Mai

Did I get her?

For sure, it's me. Tine the Chic.

Wide smile

Nope.

She rejected me.

Shia....

But, I didn't surrender yet.

She gave me for one more chance. She will consider me as her boyfriend if I can play guitar. She dreamed for a boyfriend who play music for her everyday. Actually, she must date Youtube instead of human. It will play music until her last day of life without any stop. But, for sure I cannot say that 'beautiful words to her'. Unless, I will be kicked out from Maya Rooftop.

*Maya is a mall in Chiang Mai

But, if talking about music, she must be joking. I am a tone deaf, everything about music is always suck for me. I have ever broke the violin, guitar and drum. I didn't know how could it be happen, possibly that my energy is just too big just only to play music. Or that instrument material was too fragile, who knows? They need to make it with better material.

But, I am Tine. My life has been so though lately. For just playing the music as my love condition, I will not surrender. It's just for a small gravel for my beautiful love story. I will try it, I will play guitar excellently in just few days. I am a talented guy.

So, I have to start to learn how to play the guitar. But, I saw problem in front of my eyes, directly. I don't have guitar.

Then, who want to be as my guitar tutor? How about my friend?

We are suck.

If another guys have positive hobbies, I didn't know why I and my gang didn't have it. We just laughed along the day. Spend all days with laugh and nothing.

Okay, forget about the tutor. I need to have guitar with me. So that, here I was. In the music store beside of university. There were a lot of guitar, acoustic, electric and the other one. Various brand and model. Just looking a its variant, it made me confusing.