Part 32: He Made Me Crazy

Sarawat POV

The next day, I come to university earlier.

I couldn't sleep along the night. It means that it has been 2 nights without sleep. I didn't felt sleepy at all. I just worried about my boy.

Tine.

I parked my car in front of his building. I waited for him. Just looking at the glass of Americano, I still put that on the dashboard. Looking at that stuff made me realize that I am so idiot. I has been so close with him, but I ruined everything.

Suddenly, I heard his voice. Tine giggled a lot. I looked around, I found him. He waited for Phuak who parked his motorcycle. So, I left my car. I run toward them.

"Tine....", I called for him. Tine looked at me. I found that Tine was so pale. His eyes were a bit swollen, with black circle around it. "Are you okay?"

"I am", he replied me with smile.

But, it was a fake smile. It was not my Tine's smile.

"I think that you need to talk", Phuak told us.

It became so clumsy, we didn't answer his question. Possibly that Phuak has realized we have a problem.

"Do you want to give me money?", Tine make a joke.

Then, we smiled.

"Talk together for a while", Phuak told me. "Return him before the class started"

Then, he left us. I couldn't wait anymore. I hold Tine's wrist, I dragged him to follow me. He didn't complain, he just followed me until we reached the car. I opened the door, I asked him to enter the car. But, he was just freezing.

I knew he refused that.

"I need to talk to you", I told him.

"I know", he nodded.

"Can we talk inside of the car?"

He shook his head.

"Okay", I replied him. I paused. "Sorry, Tine...."

"Sorry for what, Ai Wat?", he asked me with ease tone. "Nothing to be sorry"

"I regret every mistake I made to you"

"Oey.......", he poked my arm. "You are just too sensitive. I am okay, Wat"

He tried to be normal, but he wasn't. He hurt me when he pretend to be strong while I knew that he was so fragile.

"Oh... I remember for something", he told me. Then, Tine opened his bag. Taking something from inside. "For you", he gave me an envelope.

"What is this?"

"Help Pam to repair her phone, then this money for the cost"

"Tine..."

He hold my left hand, then put that money on it. "Tell her that I am so sorry", he told me. "I did that unintentionally"

Something clogged in my throat, I knew that he was lying on me.

"When this money is not enough, just tell me", he told me with smile. "I will try to get more money"

"Tine.... Don't......."

"I need to leave", he cut my words. "My class will be started soon"

He turned back, took his step to go.

"Tonight", I told him. "Do you have free time?"

He turned his head.

"I found delicious hot dog. You will like it so much. Let's have it tonight"