Part 27: Omurice

Sarawat POV

We didn't talk along the week. When I initiated to talk to him, it was always ended with arguing between us. Leaving each other without any answer. He just told me to stop playing with him. I am really confusing what games I played with him. Then, when I sent or making a call for him, Tine never give me the answer.

I leaned in the car. I didn't know how long I waited for Tine. In that morning, I decided to solve the problem.

I looked at my watch, it was still 7am. Law Department building was still so quiet. I saw one or two student walked to the canteen. I opened the window, I let the fresh air entered the car. It was too suck, just staying in that tiny space along the night.

Suddenly, I saw that boy came to the lobby. Alone.

No time to wait. I left my car, then I run quickly to catch him. I hold his wrist, he was a bit shocked. Tine turned his head toward me, then tried to escape.

"Ai Wat....... Let me go", he asked me.

"Talk to me for a moment"

"We don't need to", he replied me. "I need to go. Everyone is looking at us"

"I don't care", though I knew the building became busier.

"You never care"

"I just care about you"

"Don't make a scene here, Ai Wat....."

"Tine is my boyfriend", I shouted at the lobby hardly.

Several students looked at us.

I was so happy. It effectively stop Tine to whine. He didn't ask me to lose my grip anymore. "If you don't want to talk to me", I told him. "I will shout harder than before. I will ensure that every single ear will hear about my words"

His face pouted.

I lose my grip.

"I will wait for you in my car", I told him.

I left Tine, then entered my car. In just a moment, he followed me.

Tine also entered my car. Then, central lock was applied. He would be there as long as I want.

"It has been a week", I told him. He just stuttered. "Tell me what happened?"

"Nothing"

"You avoid me. Does it mean with 'nothing'?", I raised my voice.

Tine tried to look at me, but when our eyes met, he avoid that.

"If I made mistake, then I am sorry", I told him when I hold his hand. "But, tell me what's wrong I did?"

"I hate you, Saraleo", he told me with hatred tone.

Someone tell the truth when they are angry. It must be true, including Tine. At that time.

"Hate me?", I asked him. "How much?", I tried to joke with him.

"I am serious", he raised his pitch.

I made a joke in the wrong time. "Okay, I am sorry. But, why do you hate me?", I asked him. "Cause I am weird? I am robotic-like guy? Heartless?"

Tine looked at me, with that bunny eyes.

"I will change", I told him. "I am trying to be chatty with everyone. Become the first one who make a conversation and replied a question more than yes no answer. It made me so tired, but I will not surrender. Is that enough?"

"Why are you doing that, Ai Wat?"

"Because I want to be a normal guy as you want, then my Tine will not hate me and agree to be my boyfriend", I replied him.