Part 54: Saved for One More Time

Sarawat POV

It must be still in the early morning.

I was still so sleepy, my eyes were really heavy. I couldn't open it. But, at the same time, I heard a noise from the kitchen.

So that, I tried harder to wake up. Waiting for a moment, then opened my eyes. I looked at the clock, it was still 4AM.

Phumuad was still lying beside of me, he hug Tine's hoodie.

"You steal my boyfriend", I patted his head.

I smiled by myself.

I realized that Tine was busy in the kitchen. I left the bed and walked toward him. Then, I crossed my hands on his waist.

"What are you doing in this early morning?", I asked him while I leaned my head on his shoulder.

He just looked at me for a moment, then he caressed my cheek.

"Sleep longer, you looks so tired", Tine told me.

I shook my head, I hug him tighter.

"Wat.......", he whined. "Move a bit"

"Why?"

"Your dad will come in a few minutes", he told me. "Please help me to wake those boy up"

"This is still early morning"

"He wants to catch the first flight"

I lose my embrace, I took a step back. Then, Tine put several cakes and puddings in to the box the put in the Phumuad's bag. He was really busy.

He looked at me.

I shook my head.

"Why?", he asked me.

I didn't answer him, I just put my lips on his cheek. Then, I left him.

I saw he smiled.

I walked toward the bed where Phumuad was sleeping.

"Phom", I called for him. "Phom wake up"

I pinched his cheek.

Suddenly I startled as someone slap my back. Tine.

"That's so mean", he complained me.

That's hurt.

Tine hold Phumuad'd hand. He kissed for several times, then kissed his forehead. Then his cheeks. Then, played with his nose.

"You have to wake me up as the same way you wake Phumuad up", I told Tine.

He showed his annoyed face, then show me his middle finger.

Rude.

For one more time, Tine played with Phumuads nose. In just a moment, Phumuad open his eyes. Then, smiled. No complaint.

"Wake up.....", Tine greeted my brother nicely.

Phumuad shook his head.

"No?", Tine asked him.

Phumuad shook his head for one more time.

Then, Tine kissed his neck. Phumuad giggled. Then, Tine made it for several times again. Phumuad surrender.

He wake up by himself.

Tine took that boy on his arm, then brought him to the bathroom. I followed them. He put Phumuad beside of the sink.

Then, Tine wash Phumuad's face softly.

"Cold?", Tine asked him.

"Khrub", Phumuad replied him.