1

Jimin Pov

"Jungkook come here " I yelled through out our two bedroom apartment complex while ironing an army shirt in our bed room.

"I'm coming babe" my husband yelled back to me while hearing some giggles and laughter echo throughout the hallways.

Jungkook Pov

"I'm coming babe" I yelled back to my husband while picking our daughter up from the living room floor and running with her towards me and my husband share bedroom.

While carrying my daughter on my right hip and hearing her laughter spread throughout the hallways as I slow down and reach our bedroom door that was open. I peek my head through the door frame to see my husband focusing on iron my army shirt that I wasn't ready on seeing yet.

He looked up at me while sitting the iron down on the table making a sadden smile towards me as I walk in and kiss his forehead handing our daughter to him.

"I'm not ready to leave you guys yet" I said while pouting and looking at our daughter play with Jimin hair.

"I'm not ready for you to leave either," he said while kissing our daughter face and tickling her as she giggles and smile.

"If it were up to me you wouldn't be leaving your four year old daughter and your husband all by themselves like this." he said while taking his eyes off of Vanessa and looking at me with tears slowly coming into his eyes.

"Well it's not up to me and there's nothing we can do about it" I reply back to home while slowly getting irritated for having this conversation and even from just dealing with this situation.

"Do you think I want to leave my family?" "Do you think I want to leave my husband when we only been married for 2 years and have a whole kid?!"  I said while walking past him and heading over to our bed to lay down while groaning.

"I never said that you wanted that Jungkook I just- I don't know how to handle all this pressure and responsibility that I'm now going to have since your leaving us soon" Jimin reply while sitting our daughter down on the bed next to me.

I look over towards him and he's standing by the bed looking away from me while sniffing and I knew he was trying not to cry, but my body only filled up with irritation.

"Let's not talk about me anymore, our daughter is  right here next to us and I don't want this conversation to take a bad turn" I said while rolling on my side to the right to lay our daughter down and cuddle with her.

I watched as Jimin burst out in tears and head towards the iron to turn it off and walk out of the room into the living room while slamming the door.

And all I can do is huff and wish that this nightmare can hurry up and go away, but who know that this is only the beginning of rollercoaster ride.

To be continued

This is a wrap of the first chapter and I promise the chapter will be more longer.
Just wanted to give y'all a little tease of what this story is going to be like and I hope you're liking it so far.
Please fill free to fill the comments up with opinions and predictions on what you think it's going to happen next or what's coming up in the future.
Will be setting a schedule up on when I'm updating my story's and telling you guys so you will know the days to look forward too.
Any more announcement will be on my page so please check that out so you won't missed or be behind on anything that's going on.
Won't be doing any smuts I will prolly skip over it and do the next day of it though so yeh.
Love and appreciate you guys ❤️