Na-bother lang talaga ako now dahil sa pagpipilit ni Mama hanggang sa makarating kami rito sa AVIA. Even my intentions and perceptions were clear at first, I think twice every time she pushes me.

"Earth to Avi!"

I get alarmed and notice the cup of coffee on the table, before looking up to Mama and shaking my head. "Sorry, Ma... I'm trying to think out everything you're saying."

"Terrific! See? I knew it! Dig into it, Avi! Give yourself the opportunity to try... I tell you, it's worth your while..."

She holds my arm. "AVIA is always open for you if that's what's stopping you to seize the opportunity. We won't leave! I will always accept you," she meaningfully gave me a smile. The appreciation... 

"At least consider a try Avi, you have nothing to lose."

She's right, I have nothing to lose. But you know what I'll be going to lose?

His patience

"Godammn it, babe!" Third muttered. And I am actually starting to lose now his patience.

He once again took a look at my sexy poses where I'm wearing a revealing tube top, giving a peek of my cleavage. 

"Bloody hell... Are you fucking serious you'll send it to the eyes of many?!"

I saw how hard his fingers and knuckles were eager to delete every single photo on the phone. Hindi na ako nag- react at hinayaan nalang siya dahil marami pa namang copy. I just transfer it to my phone to show it to him and ask for his consent.

Yesterday after the talk with Mama, we went directly to one of the best photographers in town she knew will help me to build my portfolio with really high-resolution captures. And a stylist team to enhance every of my physical asset for a perfect shot and angle. Truly na magagaling ang kinuha ni Mama dahil mabilis lang kaming natapos. At kanina nga lang morning ay na-receive ko na agad ang mga shots after they worked on some adjustments. I received also the raw ones.

Mama also advances that we could now send my portfolio to the agency she endorsed while I am still here in New York. I took acknowledgment since my parents were already aware so I agreed. But I told Mama that I'll inform Third first about this. If I'm going to decide, at least I know his say.

That's the bottom line of being in a relationship. Two must bind with one final decision, having both sides heard.

"I can't quite imagine how Mom has been the mastermind of all these!"

"Babe..." I tried to calm him down.

"I'm gonna call her." Third took his phone out. Before he could swipe the call icon, I was able to stop him and made him look directly into my eyes.