Meeting my brothers

We were still driving in the car to home. I am super nervous to meet my family. Dad said that they would love me. What if they don't ??

While lost in my thoughts. I felt the car come to a stop. I looked in front of me. My mouth became open again. Looking at the beautiful gate in front of me. On the right side was written 'Valentino's mansion'. When the gates open we were led to a driveway which was smaller but still splendid if you ask me.

As soon as I was about to touch the door of the car to open it. Someone already opened it for me. I quickly said thank you and went towards dad and held his hands as his presence made it easier for me. He just provided this sense of comfort that he would protect me.

We went towards the doo and dad knocked on it. I was nervous would be an understatement I would literally have a full on panic attack. When he saw my state he gently pressed my hand to indicating that he was here and I looked up to me and smiled. His presence comforted me. He gently placed a kiss on my forehead. He then moved towards my head and ruffled my hair. I pouted in return and fixed my hair.

The sounds of multiple footsteps came more like rushing. As soon as the door flung open I hid behind dad for some protection from them but how could my own brothers hurt their sister ?

I got a lot of awes from my so assumed brothers. I blushed and looked down at the ground.

''Boys, go to the living room. We re coming within a second.'' Dad said to my brothers who started whining like little kids except two of them. All of them were taller than me. I was 5'3 and they were like 6'1.

Dad gave my brothers a stern look and they all looked down and silently obeyed and went towards the living room.

"Princess, let's go." He said in a really gentle tone and held my hand. I nodded and we started walking towards what I assume is the living room.

As soon we entered all the heads snapped in our direction. I again used dad as my shield. Dad chuckled and brought me in front of him and held my shoulders and made me sit on the couch.

"SHE IS FUCKING ADORABLE." Someone literally screamed and I flinched because of the loud voice and it reminded me of my foster father. I shook those thoughts away.

"Language" dad said in a stern voice.

"Introduce yourselves,boys." Dad said while gesturing to them. They all nodded their head and stood up one by one.

"Hello,little one my name is Lorenzo and I am your oldest brother." The one with a brown hair and black eyes said in a gentle tone which was surprising coming from a man like him.

"Sugarplum, I am Louis and probably your favourite out of these bunch of idiots and I am the second oldest." The one with the blonde hair and hazel eyes said he looked really sweet like a teddy bear. Others scoffed hearing this.

"Hi, My name is Luca. I am your third oldest brother." The one who was slightly shorter than Louis spoke in a soothing voice.

"Muffin, I am Emiliano and this my dumb twin Angelo." He said gesturing to the other person who looked like him. I can tell them apart Emiliano is slightly taller than Angelo. Emiliano has dirty blonde hair while Angelo has platinum blonde.

"Hey !! Who are you calling dumb ?" Angelo said while standing up and glaring at his twin.

"You !" Emiliano said and glared back at him. I looked at both of them bickering with each other. I looked at dad and he was already looking at me. I pleaded him to stop them. He signalled me to come near him which I easily did without the notice of anyone on me.

"OLIVIA !! WHERE IS SHE ?? " Someone shouted and I am sure it was Emiliano. I was hiding behind dad and they were not able to see me.

"MUFFIN, WHERE ARE YOU ??" Emiliano screamed again and worry was clearly evident in his voice.