Fate Worse Than Hell

The next day Olivia was woken up by her alarm. She yawned and streched slowly. She turned off the alarm and looked at the date.

It took a second for her to register.

Great

It's her first day of school. First day in a new school but she was excited as well, she was going to meet Trent and Grey after so damn long.

She missed them.Very much

She quickly got out of bed. She went to her bathroom to take a shower and get ready for her important day. She rolled her eyes at the thought.

She got out the shower and slowly got ready. She took her sweet sweet time. She chose her clothes and applied a sunscreen and some lip balm. She looked at herself in the mirror.

'Damn I look beautiful'

She went downstairs to see Lorenzo looking stressed, her father drinking his coffee with a stressful expression. Louis standing by the kitchen island with a spatula in his hand thinking about something very important, both of the twins eating breakfast but it's just like they were gulping the food down.

Something is definitely wrong

"What is going on?" Olivia asked breaking the silence. They all looked startled looking at her.

"Nothing, darling. How did you sleep?" Lorenzo questioned softly but anyone could tell he was stressed.

"Something is definitely going on." Olivia deadpanned while crossing her arms and looking at all of them

"It's just company related matter." Lorenzo quickly dismissed the matter quickly. He didn't want to worry his baby sister about a simple matter.

"Alright if you say so." Olivia knew this matter wouldn't go anywhere. So, she decided to drop the subject. She took a piece of bread and started eating it. She wasn't that hungry to begin with.

"I made eggs for you." Louis said

"Well-"

She started and pointed at the pan. The egg was fully burnt. Completely black. Louis looked at her direction and looked at the pan. He blushed in embarrassment. He quickly took the pan off heat and just left it in the sink.

"Let's go, muffin."

"Sure"

All three of them got in a car and Angelo was driving. It took almost them about 45 minutes. They reached the school. She got out of the car. As soon as she got out everyone looked at her.

Both of the twins glared at everyone. Everyone got the message, loud and clear. Everyone quickly looked away.

"What's your first class, brother?"

"Public Finance"

"What about you?" She asked turning her attention to Angelo who was taking out some books from his locker. He turned to face her.

"International Trade"

"Meet us in the cafeteria at lunch." Angelo simply said, kissed her forehead and ran away. She giggled at this.

She looked around and finally found her classroom. She took a peek inside and saw some students inside the classroom. The teacher was not there. The students were divided into different groups.

'Interesting'

Some girls were in the back talking and giggling. They were basically just staring at the guys in the front. The faces were caked up with makeup. Olivia had nothing against those who wear makeup. It just made her curious about some things. Firstly how come they do not sweat the makeup off and secondly how they did they survive gym class.