A normal day

''Please let me go'' I begged to the monster also known as my stepdad.He was constantly beating up as per his requirement. If the food was not up to his satisfaction he would beat me,if he was bored he would best me,if he was angry I would get a beating

''Why should I let a bitch like you go,huh?'' He yelled at me angrily and he gave me a few kicks on my back. I did not yell because that would make my beatings worse.I started crying without making any sound because I was sure if even a sound escapes from my mouth he will beat me till I am passed out.

After 20 minutes of him throwing punches and kickson my stomach,back and legs. I felt like dying.

With little strength left I stood up.I went to my room and went to straight towards my bathroom to look at my bruises. I lifted my shirt up and gasped at myself.

I cleaned my bruises took 2 painkillers and went to sleep.

...........

I woke up with the sound of my alarm.I woke up and looked at my phone check the time it was still early 6:00 in the morning.

I went to my bathroom and took a warm shower. I pulled up a hoodie and some jeans. I work as a part time job in a cafe.

I have to give all my salary to my stepdad so that he can buy his alcohol and drugs. He never treats me like a daughter he treats me like a mistake.

I looked up at the ring that I had in a box and a gold pendant which had my name engraved on it.I do not remember who gave it to me but it is special for me.So, I hid it from my stepdad.

So,that he could not sell it for buying his drugs and alcohol. I even save some money from my job and told him that there was a decrease in salary which he seemed to believe.

I sighed and made my way towards the kitchen to make him breakfast.I do not want to get a beating this early morning.

''Bitch,Is my breakfast ready?''He yelled at me while stomping his feet and making his towards the kitchen.

''y-y-yes dad'' I said nervously while looking at the ground scared out of my wits.

He made this stupid rule where if I look into his eyes if he would scream at me and then beat me. So,I made a mental note not to look into his eyes.

''Good because a whore does not deserve happiness.'' he said while taking a toast and running out of the house probably to fuck someone.

I grabbed my bag and made my to school.I had only one friend Trent . He is my senior nd the thing I love most about him is that he does not give a fuck about what people think about him and his boyfriend.Greg is his boyfriend and they both love each other very much.

''Wait for me,little sister.'' He pratically yelled from the school entrance.

I smiled and waited for him to reach me so that we can start going to our class together we three have only first class together.

''I am right here,dumbass'' I said when he again yelled my name for no reason when I was literally right next to him.

''You called your big brother a dumbass. I am hurt. You hurt my feelings''. He said dramatically and put his hand on his heart with a pout.

''It is okay I will pay for your lunch.'' I said giggling and looking at him.

''No need big bro will pay for it.'' He said and while patting my head.

He knows everthying about me and everything that happens in my house and helps me a lot.

He gives me food when I am hungry and medicines when I am in pain and never complains about anything. He is the best brother one could ask for.

He never calls the police and tells them about my situation because my stepdad has bribed every single officer in our area. So, they never help me.

I love hacking with a great passion because it gives me pleasure.

The day went on pretty smoothly and the moment I was dreading for the most came.I went to my house whiloe running so that I could make lunch for my stepdad.

After 10 minutes of cooking I made him Fried rice and some bacon the side . I am never allowed to eat or cook for myself. I only get one meal in 4 days. Sometimes trent would give me money so that I could buy anything to eat.

I make sure sure that he does not have even a clue about me eating something behind his back or the consequences would be worst.

I sighed and went to my mattress and let sleep overtake me.I fell into slumber praying that I do not get nightmares.