Chapter 8

What is Luke doing here? Oh you must be fucking kidding me.

"What the hell?!" He looked at me for a while then just fell on the floor. "Luke! Oh my God, are you okay?" I asked him as I tried to pick him up from the floor. "No I'm not.."

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I entered the house and sat him on the sofa. "Ash and Michael were having a party and I went to it... I started drinking and then I saw Ivona. She noticed me and she started kissing me and after a while we went to Ashton's room and we had-" I interupted him not wanting to know what happened next. "Luke I understand..You don't have to tell me all the details."

He smirked a little and started  talking randomly." You know Sabrina...You are very beautiful girl..And-" - "C'mon Luke, lets go to my bedroom so you can get some sleep." "Okay." He said as he almost fell... When he balanced himself he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and I turned red. He started laughing. "What?!" I asked him. "Nothing..." He replied me with the stupid grin on his face.

"Luke I really don't have any clothes for you, cause non of my clothes fits you.." I said to him as I was searching my closet. "That's okay I'll just sleep in my boxers." He replied to me and threw himself on my bed and started to remove his clothes off.

"Luke?" - "What?" He asked me. "You sleep on the floor." I said to him with a smirk on my face.

"Please let me sleep on the bed! I promise I won't try to do anything." I didn't know if I should let him but I did. "Fine... Come." I pull the covers down and make room for him.

He got under the covers and hugged me tightly and I can't say that I didn't like it ,so I hugged him back. It was so beautiful being in Luke's arms. He was so strong and tall that I looked so little in his arms although I am tall for a girl. I could hear his heartbeat and feel his soft and warm skin. He gave me shivers like nobody else did in my life. I was starting to have feelings for him. I was starting to like Luke.

"Good night Sabrina." - "Good night Luke."

I woke up 2 hours after we went to sleep.. Cause we went to sleep at 4am and today we had to go to school.

I could see Luke sleeping... He looked so calm and gorgeus. I mean I knew he was hot and all that , but when you looked at every single detail on him this closely you could see how beautiful he really is.

"Luke get up. We have school in a couple of hours." I started waking him up. "No." He replied as he put his hands around my waist and threw me on my back. When he did that I was under him on my bed. He looked at me. "Luke you're heavy and you're crushing me." He didn't care what I said ,he just started tickeling me. I laughed so hard and I tried to tell him to stop but he didn't. "Stop Luke,please." I said through my smiles.

"Don't shout..My head is killing me." He said as he got of me and went back on bed with his hand on his head."Well if you didn't drink and talked so much maybe your head wouldn't hurt so bad." I said as I started to giggle. "What did I say?" He asked me and I could see that he was worried. "Oh.. You know you said to me that you slept with some girl , you told me that I am beautiful and then you kissed my cheek." I couldn't stop laughing after he started to blush. "I really did that?" He asked me. "Yes Luke, you did." -"Sorry."He said to me.

"You don't need to apologize, it wasn't such a big of a deal." He nodded and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After he got out I went to shower and when I've got out I was just with a towel wrapped around me cause I forgot my clothes.

"Luke can you please pass me my clothes?" I started blushing 'cause I could see that he was looking at every single detail on my body because his eyes went up and down while he was looking at me.

"Uhm... Sure here you are." He said with a smile. "Thanks." I thanked him as I've got in to the bathroom to put my clothes on. When I got out I started to dry my hair. I could see in the mirror that Luke was watching me very closely when I put my makeup on. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him coriously.

"No reason."

"Luke c'mon it's half past seven lets go." I hurried him up. "I'm going,I'm going..." We got to his car and he started to drive as we sat in to the car.

"Sabrina I know that this is not my business, but will you accept or decline Kyle's offer for you to be his girlfriend?" He rememberd me that I still have to say Kyle what I want. But it didn't feel right when I was with Kyle and I met him two days ago. That's way to fast. But when I'm with Luke everything is just perfect. Every problem dissapears , and there's only Luke and I. "I really don't know what will I do Luke. What do you think, should I accept?"

"I think that you shouldn't be his girlfriend." He answered me. I didn't replied him anything so we were just driving in silence and I was thinking about Kyle.

I quickly went out from Luke's car giving him a quick hug when I saw Kyle. "Kyle." I called him. "Oh hi Sabrina. Did you decide if you will be my girlfriend?" " Actually I did." I said to him when I finally realized something.

"So what it will be?" He asked me. My eyes were on Luke who was behind Kyle and listening what are we saying. I felt something for Luke that was strong. And between Kyle and I was nothing.. Just friendship.

"Kyle, you're really great guy and any girl would be lucky to have you. I don't deserve you cause I can't love you more than a friend Kyle. You will find someone better than me that will actually love you. And we only met two days ago." I saw that smile on Kyle face fades away and he was looking at me with sad eyes. "Okay Sabrina I really like you. But you're right. I would rather spent a little bit of time to find someone who trully loves me." He said as his smile returned again.

"Bye Kyle."- "Bye Sabrina." He replied.

-

Weeks passed and so did the tutoring Luke. Today was his final test and that test will decide if he's going to pass the class. We took few selfies 'til they called his name.

"Good luck Luke. Don't worry you will do great!" I said to him as he entered the classroom. "Thanks I hope so." He replied with a nervous smile.

Two hours passed as he started to write the test. He finally came out, but he looked sad. "Oh God you didn't pass,but you were doing so great on les-" He interupted me. "I passed!" He started to shout. I started to shout to cause I was so happy for him.

I ran to him and I hugged him as he lifted me up. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he was spining me. He finally stop turning and he looked into my eyes. "Thank you for everything Sabrina." He said to me. "No thank you Luke." I replied to him a little bit nervous. "For what?" He asked couriously.

"For showing me how to feel like this Luke."

Thank you for reading this chapter and as always I hope you liked it. Please vote!♥

ily

Bye ✌