Chapter 1

***Before you continue, read below***
First of all this book is pretty much a mess, I wrote this book 4 yrs ago when I was 14, and I lived in my fantasy world a bit too much. So the book moves a bit too fast its full of cliche crap and things that I don't even know why i wrote, so please take that in mind, even I cringe at it now, sorry in advance
. Thank you:)

This book contains self harm, explicit language, acts of violence and sex scenes.

If you don't like these kind of books DON'T read it.

You have been warned.

/So I wrote this book like a year ago and my english was horrible, so sorry for that.\

I wanted to delete this book, but I would be killed if I did. Sorry in advance😂

Hope you enjoy. Bye :*

I woke up at 6am. It was a typical Monday morning. I had to get up and go to school,which I hated...

And the reason why I hated school wasn't that I didn't like the subjects. It was because I had been bullied for the past 3 years..My bullies are the most popular people in school so since everyone listens to the popular kids everyone in school hates me.

But there is just one person that likes me and doesn't think that I'm a waste of space and that person is Calum Hood.

I met Calum in 1st grade and since then we're best friends..He's the only one that understands my feelings, the pain that I have inside of me for 3 years.

At 6:20am I went to take a shower and brush my teeth..After that I put some pair of black leggings and a grey hoodie and waited for Calum to come and pick me up.

After 10 minutes someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and I saw the boy that puts smile on my face "Hi." I smiled."Hi Sabrina. You ready?" He greeted me. "Yeah."

We arrived at the school and everybody was already here but I still hope that they won't see me. But just when I thought that I'm safe and that they didn't see me I felt a strong kick. "Slut!" Luke screams at me. A moment after that I start feeling more and more kicks and punches. I feel so weak and humiliated.

The five of them just started laughing and kicking even harder. The worst thing is that they are doing this to me for no reason.

I have five bullies: Annika Smith,Alina Adams, Michael Clifford,Ashton Irwin; and the person who harmed me the most Luke Hemmings. Annika and Ashton are dating for the last 2 years, more like hooking up all the time and Alina and Michael are dating for the past 1 year or so... Luke doesn't like dating so he just sleeps with girls and leaves before they wake up. I never thought I can hate a person as much as I hate him.

After a few minutes I hear someone screaming my name "Sabrina!" he shouts."What happened to you? They did this to you, didn't they?!" I wanted to answer but I was to weak to do anything, so I just tried not to pass out.

Calum picked me up and carried me to his car..."Wake up babe, there's no time for sleeping." Calum tried to make a joke to make me laugh but before I knew, I passed out.

I wake up in my bed confused. "You're finally up!" Calum said."What happened?" I ask feeling like crap. My whole body hurts. "You passed out after getting hurt by Luke and the others." He said and I can hear the anger in his voice.."Oh,yeah.." My voice shakes after the previous events start coming back in my head. The way Luke's fist connected with my body, he would laugh even more. Like he enjoyed seeing me crying, helpless on the ground.

"I told my mum that I was gonna stay with you 'til you get better." He smiled at me.

My parents died in a car crash when I was nine so I didn't have anybody that will take care of me..When I was 16 social workers gave me a permission to live alone,so I've been living alone for the past two years now. My parents were rich, so I have enough money to live modestly for a couple of years.

"Thank you for taking care of me Calum.I'm sorry for being such a bad friend to you. You deserve a friend that you're gonna visit to go play video games or watch a movie and not take care of."I said being completly honest, he deserves way better than me . And I felt really bad for doing this to him. "You have nothing to be sorry about! Understand?" He asked me. "But Ca-" "But nothing. Understand?" He repeats. "Yes." I huff and nod.

When Calum left I just started crying and stormed into the bathroom.

I carefully watched the razor sitting on the sink, covered with blood stains. I took it and tried to remember when was the first time I started destroying myself. I was 14, I acidentally cut my thigh while shaving and I felt a sharp pain followed by a feeling of joy, since then, cutting became a habit. My scars fade fast, so my arms don't look so bad. "I promised Calum I won't to that to myself anymore." I kept saying that same line over and over. But moments after, I put the razor inside my skin and felt how the blood started dripping from the tub to the floor.

So hi guys

This is my first work on wattpad.yey..i probably have a lot of typos so sorry for that..
Tell me if you liked the 1st chapter...it's short bc i wrote it in a hurry :/ sorry..

Bye (: