Chapter XXII: Your Song

And you can tell everybody this is your song, It may be quite simple but now that it's done, I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, That I put down in words, How wonderful life is while you're in the world..."

Elton John-Your Song

It was now morning, as Thora slowly opened her eyes to see Gordie's face was a few inches away from hers. She tried to get up but felt a throbbing pain in her head from last night. She was completely hungover. Thora groaned softly to herself over being in a drunken stupor last night blaming herself for going overboard. Thora looked back over to Gordie then began to blush heavily again seeing her crush's face almost an inch near her. A small smile formed on her face as she watched Gordie sleep. For some reason, she thought it was cute seeing him sleep. To her, it felt peaceful. Gordie groaned a bit in his sleep as he suddenly wrapped his arms around Thora's waist pulling her close against his body. Thora was burning up having her body up against Gordie's as he slept. Thora tried to push herself off gently while trying not to wake him but he didn't let go.

"Mmmmmm Thora...," Gordie groaned sleepily.

Thora's eyes widened when Gordie mentioned her name.

"He's too fucking adorable," Thora gushed to herself.

Suddenly, she felt Gordie place a gentle kiss on Thora's forehead. Though she was suffering a hangover, oddly enough, it seem to lessen it but not by much. Thora looked up to see Gordie looking down at her smiling adoringly.

"Morning beautiful," Gordie whispered.

"Morning Gordie," Thora smiled softly.

"How'd you sleep?"

"I slept heavenly until I woke up with a massive hangover...Ugh it feels like my head is being sat on by your Coalossal, no offense."

Gordie laughed a bit, "It's fine, you did go a bit overboard last night."

"How much did I drink?"

Gordie's eyes widened, "You don't remember?"

Thora shook her head in response.

"From what I remembered last night," Gordie recalled, "you had about seven shots and chugged down a bottle of whiskey as you were looking dead at me from across the restaurant."

"I...did what," Thora asked in a blunt tone.

"Yep, you don't remember," Gordie sighed.

"It hurts to remember right now," Thora groaned.

Thora's eyes lit up as she remembered something. Cleo! She quickly sat herself up without even recalling she had a hangover as she groaned out in pain. She went into her jeans pocket and pulled out her phone and saw there were seven messages from Cleo. Thora facepalmed herself causing even more pain on her forehead.

"Why the fuck did I do that," Thora cried out in pain.

Gordie sat himself up looking at Thora wondering what she was panicking about. Thora opened her phone up and read through the messages.

Cleo: "Hey Thora, I'm heading to Hammerlocke to meet with friends at a club event, let me know how things go with you and loverboy ;) lol"

Thora rolled her eyes as she scrolled through her phone to see her other messages.

11 hours

Cleo: "Girl, it's been a while now, you doing okay?"

10 hours

Cleo: "Thora, are you there? Message me back will ya..."

9 hours

Cleo: "Thora, you're freaking me the fuck out...where the fuck are you?!"