Chapter XXI: Listen To Your Heart

"Listen to your heart when he's calling for you, Listen to your heart, there's nothing else you can do, I don't know where you're going and I don't know why, But listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye..."

-Roxette, Listen to Your Heart

Thora had finally arrived at Circhester, her hometown, Gordie's home. It was still past sunset as Thora looked to Luxray who was fascinated by the beauty of the snowy city placing her paw into the white powdered ground smiling over the paw print that was left behind. Thora couldn't help but smile as she watched Luxray enjoy the snow. Surprisingly, Thora missed the cold air, the snowy weather of Circhester but more importantly, she missed Gordie more than anything. Luxray and Thora headed to where her old home was when they passed Melony's home. Thora wondered how Melony was but at the same time, she could always stop by during her visit to check in on her, right now she wanted to head back home to see her little brother and mother. Once they reached their old home, Thora looked at her old house with a warm smile on her face. Thora knocked on the door then took a step back. Just then, she was greeted by Ramone's Rockruff Ruby and her mother's two Glaceons. Then at the door was Ramone who wore a huge smile on his face the moment he saw his big sister.

"Sis," Ramone exclaimed.

"Hey Bub," Thora smiled.

Ramone jumped into Thora's arms hugging her tightly as Thora hugged him back. After the siblings hugged, Thora went inside and in the living room was their mother Giselle. She still looked the same with her soft brown hair and lime green eyes like she hadn't aged as much. Her attire consisted of a long sleeve maxi maroon dress that reached to the floor. Giselle smiled warmly seeing her daughter again after five long years as she got up and hugged her.

"I'm home Mom," Thora announced.

"I know," Giselle replied, "and I'm so happy you're here during this time."

After the two hugged, Thora placed her belongings down as she sat herself down on the sofa while Luxray was interacting with Ramone and Ruby. Giselle sat herself back down next to Thora looking towards her to see there was something on her mind.

"Hey Mom, I'm curious about something," Thora wondered.

"What is it sweetheart," Giselle questioned.

"Do you mind tell me how you and Dad met?"

"Well, where did that question come from?"

"I'll tell you after if that's OK."

"Alright," Giselle nodded, "Wyndham and I met a few years ago before you were born when I was a young singer at time performing for symphonies. When I first met Wyndham, I will admit, he was a bit out of place for me knowing he was from a region I had no clue about. To Melony, she thought he was a weird one being someone who was into Flying Pokemon. He grew interested in me from the moment he heard my voice which he would compliment every opportunity he had. Whenever I was performing, he would always be at my performances and at the end of my shows, he would always leave behind a feather at my dressing room door which to this day I kept in a special case in our bedroom."

Thora noticed the look on Giselle's face as she was remenising the memories of when her and Wyndham met as a small blush appeared on her face. Then Giselle sighed lovingly as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Then, I knew my life changed," Giselle continued, "on that special day I'll never forget. There was a major event at Wyndon Stadium I was to perform at. Unfortunately, I was suffering from severe anxiety and was unable to perform. I felt frozen on stage in front of a live audience. I wanted to run away. Suddenly, out of the blue, a mysterious gust of wind blew in my direction from backstage. When I opened my eyes, I noticed a feather landed in my hand and immediately, I looked over and saw Wyndham waving at me from backstage giving me the confidence to put on a brilliant performance. Because of that, at the end of the show, he came on stage and asked me to be his girlfriend, since then, we became inseparable. After two years of dating, he proposed to me and we got married at the stadium where he asked me out to be his girlfriend. Then one year later, we had you, our beautiful daughter."