The rest of the chapter is sexual. Feel free to skip the rest, especially if you know me personally. You know who you are >:[

Eggsy starts to lean over me, lust prominent in his eyes, his lips making contact with my own. I flip us over so I'm on top, straddling his waist. "You know I don't work this way, luv." I make kisses all over his torso and up. "I've put you though hell these past few days. Let me make it up to you. Let me make you feel good." I insist. Before he can protest any further I grind myself onto him. He lets out a breathy moan. I go to his belt, unbuckling it and flinging it away. As hot as he is in them, I remove his glasses, then my own. Eggsys hands slide down the sides of my body to my waistline. Before he can unbutton my pants, I grab his hands. "What did I say?"

He smirks. "You can make it up to me and still be beneath me." I wordlessly slide his hands up towards the headboard. Before he's realized what's happening, I've used my tie to tie his hands to the headboard. "What are you doing?" He asks, a bit frustrated. "No touching. I'm taking control this time."

"And I told you I don't work that way."

"Might be a problem when you can't touch me." I tease. I get off his lap, stripping him of the rest of his clothes. When it comes to my own clothing, I slowly slide my pants and panties down together. I make sure Eggsy can see every movement. "Babe, you're killing me." He groans. "What are you talking about?" I ask innocently. "I'm just making myself more comfortable." He struggles against the bonds. The look of eager frustration on his face nearly makes me just jump on and ride him until we're both sexed out, but I restrain myself. I'm enjoying the power over him. The roles are always reversed. I like seeing him be the vulnerable one. I climb on top of him again, connecting my lips to his neck, biting and sucking the soft skin, making sure to leave my mark.

I feel him grow underneath me as my hands travel all over his body. I touch every possible point I can like I can't get enough of him. From his hair to his toned abs, anywhere. "Teasing is not making me feel good, luv." Eggsy says huskily. "You don't think the sight is hot?" I position myself lower on his body to face his member. "How about now?" I use my tongue to make a straight strip from the base of his shaft to his tip, making eye contact with him the whole time. He makes a small grunt at first, but then lets out a proper moan as I take his tip into my mouth. "Fuck, (Y/n)!" He pulls tighter on the tie, wanting to push my head down, but unable to. I take him fully into my mouth, resisting the urge to gag. Eggsy lets out some wonderful moans as I move my head, and swirl my tongue around him.

"(Y-Y/n), I'm close~" I stop, and lift my head away from body, making him groan. "What do you want, Eggsy?" I whisper seductively. "I'm the one that makes you beg, not the other way around." He insists stubbornly. "Are you sure?" I line myself up with his hard on, but hover so we're just barely touching. "I think you may want to reconsider." I inform him, slightly brushing my slit against him. He lets out another groan, but doesn't say anything. "You know, I don't think I've ever loved the sight of you more, Eggsy. Now I know why you do this."

"Don't be getting any bright ideas. Trust me, this won't be a usual things, luv. As much as you like being up there now, we both know you really belong. Under me, my hands on you, beautiful moans coming off your lips. That's what you really want, isn't it, baby? Me deciding how and when you get to feel good?" Before I realize the lull he's caught me in, he thrusts his hips up into me. I let out a long moan, forgetting my dominance. My body willingly sinks onto him. I then remember my previous actions, and clench myself around his member. "Sh-shit." He moans. I rock my hips ever so gently. "You need to answer the question." I demand. He still refuses, so I decide to take new measures. As much as I don't to, I get off him. I stand on my knees at the edge of the bed so he can still see me.

I bring my own hand down to rub my clit. I let out a gasp of pleasure, moving my fingers faster. I use my other hand to rub my slit a few times before slipping two fingers in me. I let out a pleased whimper, thrusting my fingers in and out of me. I hear Eggsy repeat the noises I make. "Oh, fuck, Eggsy." I feel myself get closer and closer to my high, but I still don't get the reaction I want from him. I stop, even though I throb for satisfaction, and start heading towards the door. "Where are you going?" I smirk then turn back to him. "You won't give me what I need, so I'll just go pleasure myself elsewhere."

"No, babe, come back here." I pout. "Why should I?" He looks very pissy, yet very needy. I've finally broken him down. "(Y/n), please, come back here, I want you. I need you." I stalk closer to the bed. "What do you need from me?" I prompt. "Ride me."

"Gotta be stronger then that." I tease. He growls a little, but gives in. "Please, fuck me." Proud of what I've accomplished, I return to the bed, and clamber over him. Without hesitation, I slam myself onto him. We both make sounds of pleasure. I don't waste time anymore, being needy myself. I bounce myself quickly, forcing myself down on him each time. To increase friction, Eggsy starts bucking his hips. Ecstasy is the only way to describe the sound I make as our thrusts line up. "Shit! Eggsy!" I keep my hands on Eggsys shoulders for stability, and increase my speed. "(Y/n), you feel so good." Eggsy makes a sharp thrust up, hitting me in just the right spot. "Fuck! Eggsy, right there!" I scream.

I continue on, making sure to keep him in the correct spot. Guttural sounds of bliss come from the both of us. "I'm close~" Eggsy groans from underneath me. "H-Hold it." I demand despite being close as well. After a little longer, Eggsy releases, me releasing as well after feeling the sensation.

He must have wriggled himself free from the tie because his hands land on my thighs, then slide up my ass and back before Eggsy quickly turns us over. "I don't appreciate that little stunt of yours." He makes kisses from my jaw, down my neck, to my chest. "I think you haven't been very good. You need a little pay back." I whimper a little. He quickly grabs my hands, and ties them to the headboard like I'd done to him. "To be fair." He insists. He slides to my chest, rubbing the sensitive skin of my nipples. He smirks at me for a moment, that alone making heat rush to my core again, then dips his head down. He trails kisses, definitely making marks, all over my breasts. "Eggsy, yes!" I groan, arching my back.

Wordlessly, he moves his hands farther and farther down, his hands rest on my thighs. He pushes my legs apart, and I whimper in anticipation. His tongue travels my slit twice before he pushes it inside me. The sensitivity already makes me cry out. He moves between my slit and hole, in and out, in flawless execution. I bite my lip in attempt to stop myself from making so much noise, but Eggsy doesn't appreciate that. "I wanna hear you." His head remains close enough for his words to send vibrations through me. "Eggsy~"

He climbs over me again, and I feel his hot breath on my ear. "What do you want, (Y/n)?" Any previous thought of dominance complete vanishes. "You, Eggsy, please~" He enters me as slow as possible. "P-Please don't tease." My pleas are ignored. He enters me fully, but doesn't move, and hold my hips down. "What do you need from me?" He asks. "Fuck me, Eggsy! I need you!" And he does. His thrusts are harsh and in quick succession. I all but scream in bliss. I feel Eggsy smirk against the skin of my neck at the sound before he nips at it.

It doesn't take long for us to start reaching our climax again. "E-Eggsy, I'm g-gonna~" I can't even get the sentence out before I cum. Eggsy keeps pace for a little while longer before cumming as well. He pulls out, and unties my hands, before flopping next to me. For a moment, the only sound is our labored breath.

"Saving the world is amazing." I finally say. He pulls me closer to him, and I rest my head in the crook of his neck. "Agreed."