Chapter 4: The god damn contract

Start from the beginning

5. The servant must finish all the works in the house first. Then they can relax and have a break for the day.

6. If there's any emergencies or anything that you are confused about, ask the boss immediately.

7. The servant must move out of their house, and stay with the boss after they signed the contract.

8. And last but not least, you belong to me now. No one can have you, except for me and only me.

Jimin widens his eyes at the contract rules. Some of them are okay, and some of them are not. He gulps, as he gazes at his now boss in front of him. His eyes furrows, while the Alpha just stares at him with a dark gaze.

"What's with the rule 'I can't have any relationships with anyone that lives outside this house'?" Jimin questions, as Jungkook sighs.

"Why? Do you have any relationships that I should worried about?" Jungkook questions. He does not feeling like himself today. Something is going on in his mind, as he stares at Jimin's eyes.

"Um..No..No I don't." Jimin answers. Making Jungkook smiles.

"What is your sexuality? Are you straight?" Jungkook is straightforwardly continues with the questions, as Jimin replies., "Why do you want to know?"

"Answer me, Sweetheart. It's a command."

And that is when Jimin feels the air becomes hotter to him. He finds his Mr Jeon kind of hot. God, that's so messed up.

"I'm...g-gay..." Jimin's voice sounds like a whisper to Jungkook. Making his lips twitches a smile.

That was exactly what he wants to hear from the Omega.

"Then we have an absolutely no problems here, do we?" Said Jungkook.

"I guess...?" The answer comes out more like a question, as Jimin sighs.

"How much will you pay me?"

"How much do you want me to pay you?"

"Um..." Jimin goes silent. Thinking about how does he want Jungkook to pay for him. "How about eight hundred dollars per month?" Jimin says.

"That's too little." Jungkook states. His eyebrows furrows, as he looks at Jimin in disbelief.

"What? Then how much do you want to pay me?" Jimin questions, while Aerum makes a grabby hands at Jimin. Making him smiling, and takes her onto his lap. Hugging her. Jungkook doesn't mind, though.

"I'll pay you five thousand eight hundred and seventy nine dollars." Jungkook replies, as Jimin's eyes widens.

"You meant..five thousand eight hundred and seventy nine dollars for a year..right?" Jimin bite his bottom lips nervously, as Jungkook chuckles.

"No, Sweetheart. I'll pay you five thousand eight hundred and seventy nine dollars per month."

To say that Jimin isn't fucking shock would be an understatement.

"All of that much money for a maid salary??? Why so many?" Jimin feels like he wanted to curse, but he suddenly remembered that there's a little lovely girl with sitting with them.

jungkook sighs, as he brushes his raven hair back on his head. "Because it causes you to give all of you to me." He states. Matter of factly, as Jimin feels his heart beats dropped to the depths of the Han River. "Fuck, Park Jimin...What have you gotten yourself into?" He asks himself.

"I didn't sign up for this." Says Jimin, as Jungkook scoffs, and smirks at him, while showing him the contract in his hand, that clearly has Jimin's own signature on it. "Actually, you did."

"This HIV test result said that your age is twenty two years old. So you're technically legal. But it's okay if you don't want to." He says. Placing the paper back besides him on the soft grey coloured couch. "I know the word called concerns."

"Oh thank god that he is not like the other asshole Alphas out there." Jimin says to himself. "Now let's go." Jungkook says. Standing up from the couch, as he goes to his office room, and places the contract inside his table cabinet. He grabs his car keys, and walks back to the living room, while Jimin wears a confuse expression on his face.

"Um...Where are we going?" Jimin asks, while standing up from the couch, with Aerum in his Arms.

"We're going to get you things back in your house. Rule number seven, Jimin."

"B-but what if you don't want me anymore? I mean, what If you fires me?" Jimin states the reality, that makes Jungkook to stop at his actions, and stares at Jimin's eyes. His expressions softens. "Even if I fires you, do you really think that I would make you homeless?" Jungkook says.

But then, Jungkook's expressions darkens, as he shakes his head. "Unless if you did something bad to Aerum, like my last maid do..."

"Huh? What did the maid do?" Jimin asks. Wanting to know what happened to the last maid.

"She abused her. Back then, Aerum was just seven months old... Then I find out about it, and...Well, let's just say that it didn't end very well to her. Plus, she stole my money. So you don't want to do that." Jimin nods. It's not like it really is his intention to stole the money and abuse this pretty innocent child...

"So you ended up firing her?"

"Of course. That's the only thing I did to her."

He lied.

•To be continued•

Oh my god Jikook 😭😭

Okay bye! I love you guys!💖💖💖