Cannonbolt: "How come when Y/n gets a new alien its Vilgax, but when I get one I dont even know what it is?"

Meanwhile, Y/n is walking around Ben and examining his new aliens features.

Cannonbolt: "What does this guy even do?"

Y/n: "I think I know."

Cass: "Dont leave us in suspense."

Y/n: "He had a small, stout body. Armor plating on his back, arms, and legs. And powerful arms, but stubby legs. Ben, try rolling up into a ball."

Cannonbolt: "Uhh, okay."

Ben bends over and tries to roll himself up, after a few tries he is successful. Now looking like a giant rolly polly.

Y/n: "Hey, i was right. Ben, now try rolling around."

Ben then speeds off but unfurls and face plants.

Y/n: "It worked... I guess."

Max: "How'd you figure all that out?"

Y/n: "Deductive reasoning."

Gwen then hugs his arm.

Gwen: "Cute, understanding, can cook, and smart. You're perfect~"

Y/n blushes and scratches his cheek.

Y/n: "I try."

Without warning, the meteorite from the news broadcast crashes just north of the group. Ben curls back up and speeds off towards the crash site, with Max and the others in hot pursuit.

When they arrive they find that the meteorite is actually a giant shell for an enormous creature.

Not long after, a ship arrives. From the ship three being emerge.

[Okay, I dont actually know what these three names are, so for the sake of my sanity and your own

[Okay, I dont actually know what these three names are, so for the sake of my sanity and your own. The one on the left will be called Brute, the one on the right will be called Speaker, and the one in the middle will be called Leader.]

The three use cover pads to descend towards the group while the Speaker goes towards the Tick.

Max: "Who are you guys?"

Leader: "Relax. We come in peace."

Gwen: "That's what they all say right before they blow you to bits."

Brute: "An earthling with attitude. I've heard they exist here in large numbers, or should I say 'did'?"

Y/n: "What do you mean by 'did'?"

Brute: "You'll soon find out."

Leader: "And an Aburian Pelorota to boot."

Cass: "Guess we know your species now."

Leader: "His presence here must be a sign provided by the great one. Is he not tremendous?"

Brute/Speaker: "Tremendous."

Leader/Speaker/Brute: "All hail the tremendous one."

Brute then goes up to Ben.

Brute: "But you're a little far away from home, aren't you?"

Cannonbolt: "Actually, closer than you think."

Brute: "Unfortunately, there's nothing to go back to. The great one purified your planet last week."

Y/n: "Purified? *gasp* Wait a minute! That thing is going to destroy the planet, that's what you mean by purify isn't it!?!"

Leader: "This one is rather intelligent. Yes, you are correct. We followed the great one from planet to planet, galaxy to galaxy after he paid a visit to each and every one of our planets. He will burrow deep into your world, to its core. Rotting it from the inside and then digesting it."

Y/n: "Well the great one is about to find out that this planet fights back! Ben, Cass!"

Before Y/n can activate his Ultimatrix, Brute uses his axe to fire an energy wave at the group. However, Cass use her magic to block the attack.

Y/n: "Good work Cass, now I think it's time to try out a new ability I discovered with Humongosaur."

After transforming, Y/n grows and grows until he stands a staggering 120 feet in height. Everyone gasps in shock.

Humongosaur: "Now then."

Y/n rushes towards the tick and grabs hold of it, and begins to pull. Meanwhile, Ben and Cass are distracting Leader, Brute, and Speaker from interrupting Y/n. Finally, after great effort, Y/n rips the tick from the ground and tosses it high into the sky.

Humongosaur: "Ben, let's play some baseball."

Cannonbolt: "You got it."

Ben rolls into a ball as Y/n picks him up. He reels his arm back and throws Ben so hard, it creates a sonic boom. Ben hits the tick with such force, he smashes right through its armored shell. Ben crashes and bounces the inside of the tick until the tick finally explodes, for some reason, and Ben falls to the earth only to be caught by Y/n. Y/n turns to the three aliens and growls at them, cuasing them to quickly get back into their ship and leave.

Cannonbolt: "Dude, I'm like a cannonball."

Humongosaur: "How about Cannonbolt?"

Cannonbolt: "I like it."

The rest of the day was spent enjoying it. Y/n and Gwen went to see Old Faithful, Max went for a hike, Ben and Y/n had an arm wrestling competition between Humongosaur and Fourarms, Gwen helped Cass in their secret plan to get Cass to confess to Y/n... Ben went and got those burgers they wanted earlier when Max started collecting bugs for dinner.