enough(9)

Georges POV

George had woken up.

He checked the time on the clock hanging on the wall, 11 AM. That's late George whispered trying to not wake Dream, when he realised he had his arm around Dream. Oh my god, how did this happen? George was still doing his best to keep a whisper, now scared of waking up Dream, if he wakes up and sees me holding him he's gonna think im so weird.

George slowly took his arm off of Dream, realizing just how still his arm was from being curled all night. Ow, god this is gonna suck later.

George got up and walked to the living room to see if Sapnap was awake yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sapnaps POV

Ughhhh, god it's only 9.

Sapnap tried to fall back asleep but after having no luck he decided to get up and see if George and Dream were awake.

He got up feeling the most well rested he had felt in a long time.

He slowly made his way to Dreams room and opened the door a little bit, just enough to peek in. oh my god.

Sapnap started laughing, trying to keep as quiet as he could to not wake them.

George was holding Dream, they were cuddling. They looked cute together, he just needed to find a way to get them together more.

Sapnap closed the bedroom door and quickly made his way downstairs, and made some frozen pancakes. "Pop" the toaster popped while he put his pancakes on his plate, put some syrup on them and sat on the couch to eat them.

"Hehehe"

"Good Morning Sapnap" "Good morning Georgie" Sapnap was still giggling not even attempting to hide it. "What put you in such a good mood?" George asked, wondering how Sapnap had so much energy at 11 in the morning.

"Hehehe, I saw you and Dream snuggling this morning" George's face went instantly red, he was hoping no one would find out what happened... "Its okay George, you two looked cute" "Sapnap stop, amd don't mention anything to Dream"

Why was George so embarrassed, it wasn't even a big deal, either way he decided to leave it.

"I wont George, it's our little secret hehehe"

"Shut Up Sapnap, It's not funny" Georges voice was stern, he was clearly bothered. "Sorry dude, i'll leave it" "thankyou"

Why was George so mad, usually he would be fine with the jokes about him and Dream, why was now so different.

----------------------(A/N)

if anyone can help me think of better chapter names please help hahaha.

yayyy 2 chapters in one day!!! ive finally gotten more writing done, well thankyou guys for reading,  make sure to check back soon for more updates. :))