They work along side well, small conversations and giggles are shared between them. Jungkook is often fondly looking at the other as Taehyung gets lost in a total trance from concentrating so much on whatever he's doing. 

After about two hours of them just goofing around, they have made the base of the cake so now they only need to make it pretty too. Jungkook starts off with putting some fluid chocolate on top to give it a nice outside.

Then, he grabs a bag that he filled with whipped cream he made earlier and hands it over to Taehyung.

"And what exactly am I supposed to do with that?" he asks as he studies the bag, totally lost. 

"You have to cut a hole at the end and then put this inside," Jungkook shows the little shape that will make the whipped cream look nice, "and then you start decorating the cake." Jungkook can't hold back the huge smile that is painting his face, Taehyung is so clueless - it's extremely cute.

"Why you looking at me like that?" the elder challenges.

"Do you think you can do it?"

"Of course I can! Who do you think I am?" Taehyung turns around determined and maybe a little offended but in an amusing way. He walks over to find the scissors while Jungkook rounds the counter and starts throwing away some the trash they have scattered around. 

Jungkook doesn't really pay much attention to Taehyung as the elder is going to cut open the bag. He should have though because before Taehyung can even cut half-way through the bag it rips unexpected up the middle. It sends all the whipped cream flying around, lucky missing the cake. However, it didn't miss the man at fault, filling his entire face with cream and also his hair. Cliché right?

It goes so fast that Jungkook barely gets to look up in surprise when he hears the noise, staring at a now cream covered Taehyung. 

"..."

Some weird snorting sound escapes Jungkook's lips as he throws a hand over his mouth, trying to hold back the accumulating breakdown he's about to have.

"Don't you dare. I will skin you alive."

Jungkook can't hold back as he lets out a loud ass crack of laughter, his body falling over on the table and helplessly trying to hide his face. Fuck. That's the funniest and cutest thing he has seen in his entire life.

"So you have chosen death I see," Taehyung teases and grabs the bag again. He presses a huge amount of cream out on his hand and starts walking around the table. Jungkook seems to notice and now looks up in fear, still breathless from laughing so much. With a yelp he starts running away from the other. 

It's clear for everyone that Jungkook is faster and stronger in all physical ways, but in a room this small it isn't very hard for Taehyung to get his hands on him. The elder gets a hold of one of Jungkook's arms, so he yanks it towards himself. The younger is forced to turn around before Taehyung smacks the creamed hand right into his face. 

The sound is overly satisfying and Taehyung can't hold back his own laughter as he moves his hand and watches Jungkook's face. The raven wipes his eyes and blinks a few times, trying to protest what just happened. Well, challenge accepted. He gets a playful glint in his eyes and that is Taehyung cue to leave. A playful/competitive Jungkook is not someone you want to fight.

Taehyung learned this very soon as a war started between them, whipped cream getting thrown all over the place as they laugh hysterically at each other. 

Taehyung felt like he was finally having the upper hand as he got to collect the extra bag of cream they had prepared just in case, being able to throw even more in the direction of the other. However, he lost this power when he suddenly feels himself getting grabbed by his waist and his entire body gets swung around in one movement. His hands meet abruptly against Jungkook's strong chest as the younger presses him against the counter.

 "Got you," Jungkook states as he takes a few deep breaths, clearly not prepared for all the running. Taehyung is equally as out of breath, so they just stand there for a while to get their hearts back on track. Their eyes are looking into each other as they have done so many times before, but this time it's just that little bit different. 

Taehyung feels his eyes flutter shut as he leans in closer to his mate, if this is not the perfect moment to take the initiative, then he doesn't know what it is. Their mate-bond is buzzing in satisfaction, clearly waiting for this all day. Jungkook leans in too and seals their lips together in a soft kiss. 

The bag in Taehyung's hand is long forgotten and drops to the floor as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck. The younger's hand tighten around Taehyung waist, making him sigh in comfort into the kiss.

Jungkook's mind is going hardwire right now. He will probably never get used to this, it's such a euphoric feeling for him. He opens his mouth so their tongues can meet and their heads tilt to get even closer.

Something stirs deep inside Jungkook and gives him a spark of sudden confidence he didn't know he could posses. Taehyung's eyes flies open for a second as he feels himself get roughly lifted and placed on the table, Jungkook pressing in between his legs.

He doesn't complain though and falls back into rhythm, his hands slowly sliding up into Jungkook's black locks that are still covered in cream. None of them is really minding the fact that they are totally covered in the sticky mass though, they just keep making out in a heated manner.

Jungkook goes as far as to gently slip a hand underneath Taehyung's shirt beneath the apron, feeling the soft skin of his hip. He has never felt Taehyung's skin this way and it sends numerous tingles through his fingers and up his hand. It's so soft and warm, he just wants to devour it.

Taehyung gasps lewdly as Jungkook sinks his teeth into the elder's lips, pulling it slightly. "K-Kook..." Just as Jungkook is about to grab the rope of Taehyung's apron and rip it off, the door to the kitchen opens abruptly.

"You're not fucking in my kitchen!"

________

WELP-