Chapter 46

OMG I have not uploaded in forever... I'm sorry, I just had a lot of work over the weekend so my brain is totally fried (I had one hour a day where I wasn't sleeping or working) 😂 I'm sorry if there are mistakes!

Before you start, I have a question. Do you guys also have a certain house in your head that you imagine every time you read a story? No? Just me? If you do, what does it look like?

And, a reminder that if you are bored with waiting for my slow ass, I have many other books that are finished that you can read while waiting! I lub you💜

_________

Jungkook is currently lying on his back, looking up at the grey cement ceiling as he has done so many times before. However, it feels different today. It's almost as if the boring surface is shining with color even though that's far from the case.

Truly, it's just because Jungkook is in seventh heaven right now. His mate is lying beside him, breathing slowly and probably not feeling anything special. But Jungkook's heart is already racing simply from thinking about what they did yesterday.

Like, HOLY SHIT.

Jungkook is still figuring out if it was just his brain trying to make up a good scenario in his head for him to dream about or if it actually happened.

A small yawn escapes Taehyung's lips as he stretches his body and makes Jungkook aware that the world didn't stop. The boy turns over slightly so their sides get flushed together. He rubs his hands in his eyes before slowly cracking them open. 

Jungkook tries not to freak out about it. Honestly, he's still a little embarrassed about what happened yesterday. He seriously got hard too fast, but the worst part was that it straight up poked Taehyung's leg. Like, what-

Jungkook might need to have a very serious mind-talk with Jeon because he will do anything to avoid embarrassing himself like that ever again. Still, his stomach is filled with just as much happiness as dispair. He has never had a person that close to him and honestly it made him happier than anything. 

"Good morning," a hoarse voice whispers out and Jungkook feels his very being relax simply by his mate's voice. 

"Morning," Jungkook replies and looks down at the other. Taehyung reaches out and gently pulls a strand of hair behind Jungkook's ear, "did you sleep well?"

"Yeah," Jungkook replies and feels his cheeks turn slightly pink. Taehyung chuckles at that and leans up on his elbows so he can place a kiss on Jungkook's lips, "let's get up, my shift starts soon."

Jin told them yesterday that he's keeping the café closed to have a day off, but Taehyung still has to go to work. Jungkook honestly wants to stay here all day, but he half-heartedly agrees so they can step out of bed and get dressed. When the get out into the living room, it seems empty but Jungkook's nose quickly catches onto where Jin is. The raven walks over to the couch and looks down, seeing his father wrapped to the chin in a blanket. 

Jungkook sighs and reaches down, gently placing a hand against Jin's forehead. The male doesn't seem hot, that's good at least... Jungkook knows his father has been trying to take care of the café himself so his son could have more free time with his mate. Jungkook is grateful for that however, he's scared his father is suffering without him.

"There's still some time until I have to go, we could make some breakfast for him?" Taehyung says, probably having noticed the worried look in Jungkook's caramel eyes.

"Yeah," Jungkook replies before leaning down and kissing his father's forehead.

They leave the elder to sleep some more and enter the kitchen to make some breakfast. Probably some pancakes with syrup? That's always a winner. The counter is completely clean indicating that Jin probably didn't make any food for himself. He was most likely too tired to do so.