Chapter 25

Taehyung walks along the corridor to head for the bathrooms. He's tired from spending the evening playing games with the guys. It was nice, but it's always draining spending time with people.

Taehyung is a social butterfly, but to be honest isn't he really sure how he should describe himself if someone were to ask him. He seems like some type of side character in a story.

He has had some struggles lately with that, thinking about himself but also Jungkook. He has such and strong and special mate... why did a person as normal as him get that? Taehyung isn't special. He's just normal. He has a good life, good parents and good friends - there has never really been much he needed to struggle with through his life.

Most have some sort of backstory that makes them strong or... or different, or just something! Taehyung has basically nothing of that. Nothing he can remember much at least.

The blue-haired male sighs as he reaches the showers and walks inside one of the stalls. This hotel isn't fancy in any way, so the showers are small and cramped but Taehyung doesn't really mind. That's yet another characteristic about him, he isn't critical towards a lot of things. He's calm by nature, humble and very patient.

About everything aside from Jungkook at least.

Taehyung wants their relationship to move... if it even is characterized as a relationship yet? He doesn't want to make the true-blood uncomfortable, but it's starting to annoy him a little that they can barely have a conversation together without Jungkook being on the edge the entire time.

Taehyung is begging for Jungkook to get more natural around him so they can grow closer. It's literally everything he has asked for the past month. He's starting to think Jungkook doesn't even want to make it work, which isn't the case... but his mind can't help but twist it that way.

A relationship is about two people loving and caring for each other. In all  ways... but right now, it's pretty one-sided.

The male shakes his head and steps underneath the water. He quickly cleans himself before finishing up and heading back towards the room.

He can hear the others laugh from outside the room, they must be finishing up a last game or something. A small smile forms on his lips as he hears it. These people mean so much to him, more than they are probably aware of. 

Taehyung is just about to reach for the door handle when he sees a person walking down the same hall. He's wearing a hoodie and some dark close, his eyes following the floor as if it's the only thing he can see. He doesn't smell familiar, so he isn't from school.

He only looks up shortly to get eye contact with Taehyung, their eyes shining and their ranks get clear between them. Who... 

As if burned Taehyung jumps and opens the door to their room, he rushes inside and closes it behind him. His heart just increased by a million. Whatever were in those eyes shook him to his core... they were... different? A little too green for them to be natural. Who the fuck was that? It's as if he saw everything inside Taehyung and looked right through him. Scary...

"Taehyung? What's wrong-" Jimin asks, but he's no longer in the blue-haired boy's view.

In a mare second, Taehyung feels something around him as if he's getting caged. He blinks his eyes and looks up. His blue eyes meet Jungkook's dark ones that have a small glow of red in them. 

"An alpha?" Jungkook asks with a steady voice, almost glaring at his mate to make him spit out.

"Y-Yeah, it's nothing... this hotel is just freaky," Taehyung states. He hesitates but gently places his hands on Jungkook's cheeks, "I'm okay."

The true-blood immediately gets a softer look on his face, pulling back slightly. He starts turning red with embarrassment. As if from instinct, he could feel that something was wrong when Taehyung opened the door. His possessive side jumped out without warning and he was by the omega in mare seconds.

"G-Good," Jungkook stutters and turns away, freaking out inside. Taehyung looks at him with longing eyes. He doesn't want Jungkook to go away from him. 

"Are you sure Tae? The fear is radiating off you," Hoseok states. Jungkook agrees with him. It's easier for them to sense, since they are higher ranked.

"Yeah, yeah... I just got surprised, it's nothing," Taehyung says and walks further into the room, calming down immediately from being in the presence of the others. He places his towel and shampoo on a chair and feels some eyes on him. 

Jungkook looks him up and down, the elder is only wearing a tank-top and some short, therefore showing way more skin than he usually would. Jungkook gulps, unable to move his eyes away. Oh that beautiful tanned skin, his thighs and arms are perfectly built... don't even get Jungkook started on that neck. He wants to bite it so bad.

"We should sleep, we have to go to the beach pretty early after all!" Jimin encourages and falls back in the bed after having kisses both of his mates goodnight. 

"Yeah, it's going to be fun, I even brought a volleyball," Hoseok says. The three mates start talking randomly while lying down to sleep, excited for tomorrow that will be the most eventful day on the schedule.

They totally dropped Taehyung and Jungkook on the way who are just staring at each other. Or more like, Taehyung caught Jungkook ogling him up and down. When Jungkook finally realizes that; he gasps and looks down. It's it rude to stare like that? Get it together Jungkook!

Taehyung simply chuckles and walks over to the other. He grabs under his chin and lifts the other's face, looking into his beautiful doe-eyes. Jungkook gulps even harder this time as he feels Taehyung's face get closer and closer.

The warm breath against his lips and intense feeling in their bond makes Jungkook light-headed. He half-heartily watches Taehyung's head tilt to one side and gently press his warm lips against Jungkook's milky white cheek. As any other time, the sparks appears for both of them by the contact between them, but this time it's somewhat more... heart-fluttering.

That's probably because Jungkook for a good second thought Taehyung was going to seal their lips together. He wouldn't have minded that to be honest.

The elder pulls back with a teasing smile and runs his hand through Jungkook's hair shortly.

"Goodnight."

With that, he lets go of Jungkook and starts climbing the latter to his bed. Jungkook just sits like a statue and stares ahead. He really thought Taehyung was going to kiss him. Fuck! Pervert. For him, a kiss is a big deal, even though his wolf is horny the entire day and night.

After a minutes of staring at the wall, the side of Jungkook's mouth lifts in a smile that's filled with some sort of disbelief. He lies down on the bed and hears the others say goodnight. Jimin turns off the lights, but Jungkook isn't even near closing his eyes.

The warm feeling filling up his chest is making him overly fresh and he felt like he could run a marathon right now.

The moon goddess truly has blessed him.

_______

Small filler chap<3