The Runaway and the Stowaway

Start from the beginning

"You are not welcome here." The man said.

"I beg to differ. What's your name soldier?" Ceasar asked kindly.

"... Malcom."

"Well Malcom, not sure if you and your pets got the memo, but you work for me now. There's a pool of blood up on the catwalk up there. You might want to check it out and rethink your position before I make another one where your standing." Ceasar said politely as if they were having a beer.

"We don't take orders from you." A woman to his right called out with horns on her chin.

"And why is that little lady?"

"You killed our brother. Walk away before we kill you." Malcom threatened.

Ceasar burst out in a fit of laughter. "Now that's what I like. A spunky sense of humor. I'd hate to snuff out that zing. So get out of the way like a good boy before I treat you like humans are supposed to treat vermin."

Malcom stayed put with a fierce stoic glare lodged on his face. Without saying anything he calmly twisted the knob of the bat which emitted small spikes from the barrel like barbed wire.

"Oh ho ho, gonna fight me tough guy? Alright everybody get your popcorn and watch as I beat Stuart Little's ass."

"We're not going anywhere. You fight him, you fight all of us." Said the girl, tightening her grip on the katana.

"Ok ok sure why not. Definitely makes it more fun for me. So how's this going down? Should I spare you and put you in your place kissing my custom shiney shoes or should I put you in your place, within a pool of each others blood?" Ceasar asked as if taking notes.

"We wont be the ones bleeding." Malcom assured, raising his bat.

"To the death! I like your style. So step forth if you dare and face my judgement!"

...

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" Hue complained loudly before storming off and yelling at his workers who were buzzing around the place.

Nyssa was able to track him down to a restaurant where he was preparing to meet a councilwoman to finalize the festival arrangements between Vale and Vacuo.

Hue was a very short man, around 4 feet 5 inches. Next to a normal person he was small, however next to the spartan he was miniscual. His voice was like those in a black and white tv show. He was bald with very fierce eyebrows. However for all these comical aspects, Hue was still able to generate respect out of everyone he came across.

"Sir." Reven pleaded.

"I already got a security team. What the hell does Ironwood have to gain by interfering with this meeting? Buzz off and go annoy some other official. I have business to attend to. Councilwoman Cyan will be here within the hour. Jeremy! What the hell is this tablecloth!? Get your butt over here and change it! I have a schedule to keep!"

"Mr. Whitworth..." Reven persisted.

"Didn't you hear me megatron? Get the hell out of here. Crimson! Get this bozo out my restaurant!" Hue ordered before marching off to yell at someone else.

"I'm not here because of Ironwood." Reven desperately explained. "I need information on the fanus Sun Wukong who stowawayed on your ship."

"Oh do you now? Going on a little investigation are we?" Hue said as if talking to a 6 year old.

"I just need information than I'll leave you be."

"Look kid, I dont know jack. He didn't interfere with me and my project and I didn't care much for him. End of story. However now that I think of it I do have a job for you if your still interested. Crimson get him the hell out of here than recruit him to the night shift at the docks. I swear if I lose one ounce of dust tonight I'm going to fire every last one of these nose picking chumps. TIA DO YOU CALL THAT BANNER CENTERED!?"