~ 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ~

The college day had gone by quite quickly, in the lessons we couldn't practice as we had to take a boring test so that is why they wanted us to meet at a later time.

"Hey, Felix is it still okay for later?"
He nodded and glanced across to Jeongin.

"We will quickly go home to get our stuff and then we will be over."

"Oh yeh.. did Mingi text about the sleepover."

He smiled quite widely.
"Yeah, he did, I'm quite looking forward to that."

My heart just fluttered briefly as i turned to get my bags

My heart just fluttered briefly as i turned to get my bags. Mingi helped me pack away and he told me we were going to walk home together again. He had set up 2 mattresses in his bedroom alongside his bed and had already got the place set up as if they were moving in.

We got out of the classroom and i waved briefly goodbye to Felix as i saw Jeongin look for a split second our way. Actually i was still worried to sing in front of them both. I already knew Felix had an amazing voice and i was afraid to show them mine. It wasn't the worst but i was just scared of messing up. But then... i was also curious as to what Jeongin's voice sounded like. Would it be nice...?

Mingi's shoulder nudged mine on our walk home and i looked up to him with my curious eyes.

"mmmm?"

"Is Jeongin a good singer?" He asked me and i suddenly gave him my full attention. Did he just read my thoughts-?

"Well.. I'm not sure, i thought you were his friend, you haven't heard him?"

"No.. he never sings in front of anyone, it's like he doesn't like singing but i know he has a passion for it."

"Maybe it's to do with his personality change too..?"

He hummed and i sighed picking up the pace a bit more. I was hungry, i had only a small bit of lunch today.

I got home and unlocked the door with the key. Our mother and father were actually on a business trip currently and hadn't been back in over 6 months. It still felt weird without them.

The smell of home hit me and i breathed it in heavily. I guess it would be smelling of boys later instead; I had to make the most of it now. The pillows were all a mess on the sofa and so i walked over making them more full and standing up neater.

"There" i muttered and i heard the door open and close once again.

"Y/n, check the fridge for any alcohol." He called and i rolled my eyes.

"Why do you have to have alcohol."

"It's a party, we have to."

I walked over to the fridge and saw the beer bottles standing up.

"Yeah, we have beer" i shouted and i heard him cheer loudly so i just snickered.

I reshut the fridge and i made my way up to my bedroom, they would be here soon and i still was in my clothes from earlier.