~ 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ~

A month had passed already since Jeongin left me on that bench. He had ignored me, like he said he would. But I had made sure that all truth was out on our situation. We weren't dating and now everybody knew this too.

I was ignoring him too. For now. But I just needed an opportunity to get him to notice me once again. He spoke to other girls like I didn't ever have a thing with him which I expected.

"The party is tonight." Chaeyoung passed me her phone showing me instagram post after instagram post.

"The party..." I muttered, while my face slowly started to light up. "The party" I said again this time more confidently. That's how I'll get his attention.

"You seem to be miss popular right now Y/n, especially since the Jeongin situation."

I smiled, that's what I wanted.
"I guess I'll have to dress to impress tonight."

"I'll be doing the same, Mingi is going with me."

"Cool, I'll grab a ride with my brother then." I stated pulling some hair away from my eyes.

"Hey look Jeongin is over there." She muttered to me and I couldn't help my eyes glance over to where his body was standing.

His eyes briefly lingered in mine but I made sure to turn my head away acting as if him messing with me didn't bother me one bit

His eyes briefly lingered in mine but I made sure to turn my head away acting as if him messing with me didn't bother me one bit. He could be the school's player if he wants I didn't care one bit. Not wanting me was a him problem.

Time skip

I was once again sitting in Mingi's car, Chaeyoung was sitting in the front seat next to him while I was stuck in the back by myself.

"I'm going to pick one of my mates up if that's okay." Mingi called to us and I had no complaints against it.

"That's okay, is Felix coming?" I asked thinking that was the friend he meant.

"Nah I'm picking up Hyunjin and Changbin."

The names sounded new to me, I hadn't heard them before but was sure that I would recognise their faces if they were friend's with Mingi.

"That's fine."

His white bmw pulled up at a regular sized house where I saw two young males waiting outside in casual but rich looking party outfits. Suddenly the back of the car wasn't as lonely and spacious...

"You were on time." The guy immediately next to me in the middle spoke out in a soft voice.

"Always." My brother cockily replied giving him a smile.

He then looked right next to him taking a look at me which burned over my skin. His look was intense which gave me an intimidation I hadn't felt in a long time.