~ 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ~

His eyes travelled around the room and he stopped his laughing when they landed on me

"Oh Y/n! You're here." i walked over to him avoiding the stares of every other figure in the room.

"You didn't tell me you were popular here." i muttered to him and he grabbed my hand and there was a few gasps from our audience. Some of the girls started to look at me in annoyance until he spoke up again.

"Everyone, this is my little sister, so be good to her."

Some relief noises were now heard but i wasn't even bothered about them. I was more annoyed at the fact he called me little. I was only 1 year younger. With a bit of force i pulled my hand out of his grip and he sighed.

"Come with me." He muttered.

He sat with me at the back on a separate table from his friends. Everyones eyes had slowly focused elsewhere now.
"How are you finding the school?" He asked me and I didn't get why he was being so formal with me.
"Well, it is very well designed."
His warm smile came to his cheeks again and he nodded.
"Yeah this place is great."

"You were also not late this morning, thats a surprise."
I scoffed.
"Says you. You used to be late to college all the time."

He shrugged.
"Oh really? When was that."

I sighed, I will let him have his fun for once.

The teacher still wasn't here yet so everyone could still talk for longer.
"Who knows as well, you could be quite popular with the lads if you have my genetics."
I shoved his shoulder playfully.
"Let me correct you, I have our mother and father's genetics, and two, thats never going to happen."

He shrugged and he started to get up.
"Wait Mingi where are you going, are you leaving me already."

"Sorry y/n, my guys need me."

And then that was when I saw him.
That guy from earlier.
I didn't even get his name. But he was sitting with my brother and I didn't like it one bit.