The seriousness in his eyes has Charlie weak and unable to move. Jungkook always had a hard time being around Charlie but not being able to be close to her, so he took every opportunity to do so. Setting his clothes down at the foot of the bed, he trapped her between his arms and leaned down, pressing an eager kiss against her lips. He loved how quickly she reacted as her hands grabbed his face, keeping him close.

Like always, Jungkook pulled away sooner than either of them wanted to as she propped herself up on her bed.

"I know you wanted to lounge around today, but what do you say we get out of the house and go do something fun?" Jungkook suggested. Charlie loved how even though their relationship took on a more intimate meaning, they were still best friends first.

"That sounds perfect," she replied, leaning up to place a swift peck on his lips.

"I'll shower quick, and then we can decide where we want to go." With a huge smile on his face, Jungkook grabbed his clothes and headed for her bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Charlie sat back down on her bed, letting out a small huff. She still felt the tingling sensation that his lips left... and she wanted more. She stared at her bathroom door, contemplating her next move.

She recalled the discussion she had with the girls last night and how much Jungkook was always on her mind. She wanted more, she wanted him, but not in a lustful way. Charlie wanted to be with her best friend, she wanted to give him all of her. Fuck it. Making up her mind, she jumped off her bed and quickly locked her bedroom door before knocking on the bathroom door.

Jungkook didn't hesitate in opening the door, and while he was confused as to what Charlie could want, he couldn't deny the fact that he loved being around her.

His eyes widened as Charlie walked into the bathroom, her hands immediately resting on his chest as she lightly pushed him back, her body in close proximity to his while her eyes remained locked on him. One of her hands rose as she touched his cheek, gently brushing against the small scar indenting his skin before sliding her touch to his neck. She grasped his slightly long, dark hair and pulled him towards her, eagerly kissing him.

Jungkook responded immediately, grabbing onto her waist with one hand while placing his other one behind her head, pulling her even closer and deepening the kiss as his tongue touched hers.

Charlie took control of the moment and reached her hands to the hem of Jungkook's shirt, pulling it up and leaving his lips for only a moment to discard the thin material before kissing him again. She let her fingers wander along his bare skin, slowly moving up from his abs to his chest, then brushing against his biceps.

Jungkook felt his heart start to race as her touch left a burning trail on his skin, making it harder to control himself. He tried to maintain at least some of his composure as he continued to kiss her, but it proved to be difficult with each second that passed.

He knew what she wanted, it was pretty clear, but he was still hesitant in taking any sort of initiative. What he did do though was hold her close to him and kiss her with as much care and passion he had, hoping that she could feel just how strong his feelings for her were through his actions. After a few minutes passed, Jungkook was the first to pull away from the heated makeout, glancing around the room as he remembered that they were still in Charlie's bathroom.

He took a few steps back, causing Charlie to curiously glance at him, her eyebrows furrowed at the distance he put between them. Jungkook gulped as he noticed the slight dejected expression on her face and decided to at least attempt an initiative. Even though he was nervous, he couldn't resist her, not when she was staring at him with those big eyes, expecting him to do something, anything.