𝙳𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝...|| 𝙺𝚘𝚞 𝚡 𝙳𝚘𝚖!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

This was a request from Nekomas-Ace.
To make the story more interesting, all the characters are alive.
Enjoy!
💖fluff💖 to 💚lime💚
Word count: 1734 Words

Kou's Pov:

It was a warm Autumn day, leaves falling from nearly every tree. My boyfriend, (Y/N), and I walked to school, my hand in his. I glanced over and looked up at him, a blush creeping up on my cheeks. "Kou? What's on your mind?" Shit, he caught me.

"Oh- It's nothing." I said, quickly looking away. (Y/N) cupped his hand around my cheek and forced me to look back at him.

"Didn't look like nothing, my dear." He said as he kissed me softly. I turned bright red and looked down at the ground beneath us. (Y/N) started laughing.

"Kou, you're so easy to tease." He said, giving my hand a squeeze which caused me to smile.We got to school and saw our friends waiting for us at the gate.

"Kou! (Y/N)! What took you too so long? Usually you're the first ones here." Amane said as he held Tsukasa back from jumping onto Mitsuba.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I couldn't find my science homework." I said, nervously laughing it off. We all walked to the main grounds and then parted ways to go to our separate classes. Mitsuba and I were still in our third year of junior high, while the others were first years at the high school.

"So, Kou, how's your relationship~? Have you two ha-" I knew exactly what Mitsuba was trying to say, so I quickly punched him in the arm and turned away so he wouldn't make fun of how red I was. "Ow.. What was that for? I'm too cute to be assaulted like that!"

"Mitsuba, I know what you were about to say, and the answer is no. We haven't. Nor do we plan on it yet. It hasn't even been five months since we got together! Wait why is it any of your business?" I asked, suddenly realizing that it really wasn't any of his business.

"Because, you lame ass traffic safety earring, I'm your best friend aren't I?" He said, still rubbing his arm where i had hit him. He wasn't wrong, but just because he is my best friend, that doesn't give him a free pass to know about things like that.

"Mitsuba that doesn't matter. What (Y/N) and I do behind closed doors is our business." I said, still slightly red from when he asked. We got to class and went to our respective seats, waiting on the teacher's instructions.

Reader's Pov:

I got to class after parting ways with everyone. Well, almost everyone. Tsukasa and I had morning classes together, so like usual, he was pretty much attached to me.

"Tsu, please, get off." I said, prying the small boy from my arm. He pouted, but let go. We both walked into class, somehow late.

"(L/N). Yugi. Why are you both late again?" Our teacher asked, very obviously annoyed. Tsukasa lied and said he tripped and fell so you had to help him, but the teacher just rolled his eyes and sent us to our seats.

"Get your books out and read from page ninety-six to ninety-nine. Then write a six paragraph essay on what you learned." We listen, Tsukasa and I afraid of getting detention for a second time this semester.

A few hours had passed and finally it was time to go home. I waited for Kou at the gate as Amane and I talked. Tsukasa kept trying, and failing, to climb onto his brother. Kou and Mitsuba finally made it out, and Kou took my hand in his as we said goodbye to our friends and went to his house to watch a movie.