𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜||𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

💖Fluff💖
I have returned! I know this took forever and I'm really sorry! Since it took a long time, I tried to make it really good. Enjoy! If you have any requests or suggestions feel free to comment or message me privately!
Word count: 1566 words
~Yugi-Kun

"(Y/N), can you help me? I think I lost something." Hanako said, walking up to me, a cute little smile on his face. God damnit toilet boy. Why do you have to be so cute. I thought. "What did you lose?" I asked sweetly. He stared into my eyes, and smiled. "The key to your heart." He said, a mischievous smile slowly forming on his face. I flushed red, and looked away. "I-I- Hanako- Wh-What?" I stuttered, not knowing what i was trying to say.

"Got you~" Hanako said laughing. He floated up and over to the windowsill, and stayed there for a while. "Hanako! (Y/N)!" Yashiro said as she walked in, Kou following behind. She noticed I was red, and glared at Hanako. "What did you do to them? Why are they red?" She snapped. Hanako looked at her and slightly tilted his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Yashiro." He said, sarcastically. He smiled and floated to her. She ignored him, and walked over to me. "What did he do, (Y/N)?" Still flustered, I decided not to answer. I hid my face in my hands, and after a moment I walked towards Yashiro. She was the only one who I told about my feelings for Hanako.

"I-I'm gonna go, see you later." I said, walking out the door. Once I got outside the bathroom, I stood against the wall and sighed. If only I could tell him.
I noticed it was getting to be six, so I pulled myself together and started heading home.

Little did I know, it was obvious that I had feelings for the apparition. Everyone knew, even Hanako, which is why he enjoyed teasing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanako Pov:

"Yashiro, why hasn't (Y/N) confessed yet? It's painfully obvious that they like me~" I said, floating slightly above the daikon. It really was, painfully obvious. (Y/N) sucks at keeping secrets, especially from me or Yashiro. They're so easy to read.

"I don't know, they haven't talked about wanting to. I think they're just scared to." Yashiro said, picking up a cloth to clean the mirrors with. She looked slightly aggravated with me, so I left her alone and sat on the windowsill .

After a few moments, I got up. "Yashiro, I'm going to go pay Tsuchigomori a visit. Keep cleaning~ I want this bathroom spotless when i get back~" I said, walking over to the door. I left and made my way to the library, hoping to find the spider.

"Ah, Honorable Number Seven. To what do I owe the pleasure?" The fifth wonder said slightly sarcastic, as I walked into the library. "Well, you see, it has to do with (Y/N)." I said, and explained the situation.

"Seems like they're just not ready. But you're right, it's very obvious. Even when they're in class, they're always doodling in their notes and it's almost always little drawings of you." Tsuchigomori said, holding his pipe. I had a feeling that he would say that, but the doodles were news to me. I didn't know about that yet.

Maybe one day they'll tell me.

Reader Pov:
I got home around 6:15, and went to my room to get changed and start on homework. Except i couldn't focus. No thoughts, head empty, only Hanako.