𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜|| 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Since Christmas is in two weeks, I decided to write a Christmas themed one shot for all of you Hanako simps. Enjoy :)
Word count: 798 Words

It was Christmas eve. You were staying with your Boyfriend, Amane. You two had decided to make some hot cocoa and watch Christmas movies. "How many marshmallows do you want?" Amane asked, focused on making the drinks. "Four big ones," You said as you walked to the oven. "You put the cookies in the oven, right?"

"Yeah, they should be about done if you want to take them out." Amane walked over to the cabinet to grab the bag of marshmallows. You got out the oven mitts and took the cookies out of the oven, smelling the sweet aroma. Amane came up behind you and gave you a hug, hiding his face in your shoulder. You smiled and turned around to hug him back.

"Hot cocoa is done, we can go get the movie started while we wait for the cookies to cool." Amane said softly, backing away the hug. He grabbed your hand and gave it a little squeeze before going to take your drinks to the living room. You cleaned up the mess from the cookies and followed him in.

Amane had set up a little blanket fort using nearly all the blankets in the house. He even had little fairy lights in it. He was already in it when you came in the room, so you sat next to him and rested your head on his shoulder. He handed you a drink and a candy cane. "Merry Christmas, my love." He said sweetly.

He turned on the movie, which just happened to be your favorite one. "Amane, you remembered." You said looking up at him. He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Of course I did." He ruffled your hair and you both turned your attention back to the movie.

A few hours passed and you had fallen asleep, so Amane carried you to his room and laid you down. He went back downstairs and cleaned everything up, putting what was left of the cookies away. He went to the hallway closet and pulled out a small gift, and carefully placed it under the tree. After everything was cleaned up nicely, he went back upstairs to his room. He climbed in bed, holding you close as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Amane woke up before you. He went downstairs and started making breakfast. You woke up to the smell of (f/b/f) (favorite breakfast food) and went downstairs to investigate.

"Good morning sleepyhead! Once we have breakfast theres a special gift for you under the tree." Amane said as he fixed you a plate. You walked over to the table, still tired, and sat down, Amane brought you your plate and a glass of juice. He sat next to you as you both started eating.

"Thank you Amane." You said, quiet enough that some would consider it a whisper. "What was that love? I couldn't hear you." He said, holding your hand. "Thank you... for everything." You said. He smiled and squeezed your hand. "You're welcome. I love you, (Y/N)." "I love you too, Amane." You said as you finished your breakfast.

The two of you went to the living room and you sat on the couch. Amane went to the tree and picked up your gift. It had lime green wrapping paper with a cherry red bow on top. "I had a feeling you would like this, so go ahead and open it." He said smiling widely. You opened the present and inside the box was a necklace with Amane's name on it. You looked up at him and he smiled again. "Here's my first name until I can give you my last."

He helped you put on the necklace and afterwards you immediately jumped into his arms. "Amane, I love it. You always know exactly what to do and what to say to make me happy." He smiled, and held you close. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N). I love you." He said as he took your hand and led you to the doorway to the kitchen. "Look up."

"Mistletoe." You said as he placed his hand on your cheek. You smiled, and he kissed you softly. You laced your arms around his shoulders and broke the kiss. He was slightly pink, not having done anything like that before. "I love you, Amane. Merry Christmas."

And thats that! Ill be taking a break from writing after this week for Christmas, so this may be all I publish until closer to New Years. Feel free to leave ideas for that, since I also plan on writing a New Years themed one shot. Bye!

~Yugi-Kun