𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎...||𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢!𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

💚Lime💚
Hi! So this has some slightly suggestive content. If that makes you uncomfortable please don't read this one.
~Yugi-Kun
Word count: 1231 Words

"Yashiro, do you really have to leave today?" You ask your cream haired friend, not wanting to spend your evening in a bathroom.

"(Y/N), its fine! You and Hanako will get along great! He's really nice, except when he plays with my feelings." She said, still sour from the confession tree incident.

You two walked to the third floor girl's bathroom, and went in. "Hanako! I'm here." Yashiro said, looking for the apparition.

"Who's your friend, Yashiro? They're cute~" Hanako said teasingly, appearing behind you. You instantly turned pink, surprised that he said that so suddenly.

"There you are! This is (Y/N). I asked them to tag along today since I have to leave early for a trip. They'll be taking my place while I'm gone." She said with a sweet smile.

Hanako floated past you and went in front of Yashiro, his hands at his chest like a little bunny. He tilted his head and put a finger on his bottom lip. "What trip? You never brought this up before." He said confused.

Yashiro looked at Hanako, disappointment plastered on her face. "Hanako you idiot, I told you last week. I'm going to visit my grandmother in Tokyo." She said, her tone not so nice.

"Well I guess that means I get some alone time with (Y/N)," Hanako said with a smirk. "If you know what i mean.." He looked at you and winked.

Your face flushed red as the apparition gave you a flirtatious smile. You looked away, avoiding eye contact. Hanako just laughed. "Well wasn't that cu-" He was cut off by Yashiro slapping him.

"That's enough, Hanako. Don't make them uncomfortable." She said, scolding him. She picked up her cleaning supplies, handed you a broom, and you both started cleaning. Hanako sat on the windowsill, that same smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, Yashiro had to leave. She said her goodbyes and left you alone with Hanako. The apparition walks over to you, places his hand under your chin, and lifts your head just a little. He looks into your (e/c) eyes, and says "Well, now that we're alone," He looks over to his stall. "We could have some fun~"

You turn red instantly, and back away, eyes wide. Hanako starts laughing. "You're so easy to tease, (Y/N)!" You look at him, still red.

"I-I am not!" You say, frustrated. He again walks over to you, so you go to back up but end up backing into a wall. He places his hands on the wall, and prevents you from moving.

"It's cute, you know. How red you get when I tease you." He says, a mischievous smirk on his face. He puts a hand on your cheek, and caresses it. You don't respond, and ignore how hot your face is. You try to get away, but he stops you.

"You make this too easy," Hanako says laughing. "Go finish cleaning~" He says as he finally lets you free. He goes back to the windowsill and stays there while you finish cleaning the mirrors.

"(Y/N)~" Hanako says, obviously thinking about teasing you again. You glare at him, but that only makes him want to say it more. "Come here~"

"What do you want, Hanako?" You ask, not breaking eye contact. He gets up from the windowsill, comes to you, and picks you up. You flush red at this unexpected occurrence. You look into his amber eyes, not meaning to, and he just smiles.

"You're fun to tease. But unfortunately, it's time for you to go. See you tomorrow, (Y/N)!" He says, putting you down. As you leave, he goes back into his stall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day after school, you reluctantly made your way to Hanako's bathroom. You walked in, expecting him to act the same way he did yesterday but instead you were met with a hug.

"(Y/N)! You're here!" Hanako said excitedly. He let
go of you and floated up to be taller than you. He looked down, his amber eyes staring right into your (e/c) eyes.

You didn't say anything, confused as to why he had such a change in attitude. Hanako leaned forward, and put a hand on your cheek, lifting your face so that your lips were centimeters apart. Hanako smiled, realizing his plan had worked. He let go and floated over to the window, laughing. "I got you (Y/N)!" He said happily.

You quickly gather yourself and start cleaning, trying to ignore Hanako. He keeps trying to get your attention and teases you repeatedly, often flirting with you.

This goes on for several days. He starts getting kinder, but more pervy with each passing day. After three days, it gets to a point where he starts getting flustered at the sight of your reactions.

"(Y/N), this stall gets kind of cold at night~" Hanako says, smiling at you.

"Oh does is it now? Maybe we should get you a blanket." You say, brushing it off.

He comes up behind you, and hugs you, placing his head on your shoulder. Confused, you ask "Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

He lets go and steps in front of you. "Yeah... it's just that you still have a shirt on." He says, with a mischievous smile.

You roll your eyes. Before you have time to comprehend the situation, he picks you up and places you on the windowsill. He floats up a little to match your height, and out of nowhere, he passionately kisses you.

It takes you a minute to realize what's happening, but you slowly melt into the kiss. He bites your lip, but you deny him permission. You lace your arms around his neck, and pull him closer. You break the kiss for air and he starts nibbling on your neck, leaving love bites and kisses everywhere he can. You lift his chin so that you can look into his eyes, he smiles. You pull him back into a kiss, this time letting him explore your mouth with his tongue. This time, he breaks the kiss. "Jump." he says, and you comply.

You jump off the windowsill as he grabs you, lifting you up. He kisses you again, and you take off his hat so you can run your fingers through his hair. You can feel him start to smile, as he backs into his stall. He sits down on his toilet, seat already down. You fix your position without breaking the kiss, as his lips move with yours. He bites your lip again, causing you to slightly pull on his hair. You both stop, hearing someone walk into the bathroom.

"Hanako? (Y/N)?" The voice says. Its Yashiro, who came back early from her trip.

You look at Hanako, slight fear in your eyes. He just smiles, and has you get up. He leaves the stall.

"Yashiro! Can you do me a quick favor~" He asks the daikon.

"Uh- Sure?" Yashiro says hesitantly.  Hanako sends her off to see Tsuchigomori, but you didn't hear what for. He comes back to the stall, where you're standing quietly. He takes your hand in his.

"We should do this more often." He says, with a smile.