Malfoy's second

~HARRY'S POV~

"The quidditch game was absolutely horrible. Yes, Gryffindor won, but I had to spend all night in the hospital wing, regrowing my bone." I say to Ron and Hermione.

We had just stolen the materials we need to make the Polyjuice potion, and we're heading to the abandoned girl's bathroom to brew it. 

"Just be grateful that you didn't get killed." Hermione breathes.

"I figured out who enchanted the bludger." I raise my eyebrows.

"Who?" Ron and Hermione say together.

"Dobby. That house elf. He came to me last night in the hospital wing. I wonder who he belongs to?" I answer.

"Bloody hell, he really doesn't want you at Hogwarts." Ron exclaims as we turn a corner.

"And speaking of the hospital wing. Do you know Colin Creevey, that first-year Gryffindor with the camera? Well, he was brought in last night petrified. Dumbledore was there, and he said that the chamber has been opened again." I say as we get settled into the girl's bathroom. 

"Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione asks, awestruck.

"Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he went to school here. Maybe even Dereck Wolfwood. Now one of them must've taught (Y/n) or Draco how to do it." Ron explains his theory.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice potion to know for sure." Hermione pours the ingredients into the cauldron. 

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of the girl's lavatory?" Ron leans up against one of the stalls. "Don't you think we'll get caught?"

"No. No one ever comes in here." Hermione chuckles.

"Why?" Ron's voice cracks.

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione states.

"Who?" Ron scratches his head.

"Moaning Myrtle." Hermione gestures to behind him. 

A scrawny translucent figure floats out of one of the stalls. She's wearing glasses and has pigtails. Ron jumps when he notices her.

"I'm Moaning Myrtle! I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping, Moaning Myrtle?" She shrieks and disappears into a nearby toilet, spraying water onto the ground.

"She's a little sensitive." Hermione adds.

********************

~(Y/N) POV~

"I really don't feel like doing anything. Can't we just skip this club thing?" I beg Draco.

Right now, we're on our way to Gilderoy Lockhart's dueling lessons.

"I told you. I talked to Snape yesterday, and he said we needed to attend." Draco rolls his eyes.

"Why do we listen to him again?" I question.

"Because I'm sure anything we do or say around him gets reported straight to our parents." He speaks, and we turn a corner.

"Fine. Let's just get this over with." I yawn.

We enter the large room. I spot Crabbe and Goyle. We make our way through the crowd of people to stand with them.