Perfect Percy's Pin

~(Y/N) POV~

I look at Fred from across the great hall. He's wearing Percy's shiny prefect badge proudly on his robes. It's currently breakfast, and Carolines asking me why I'm giggling. 

"I'll tell you later, I promise." I try and suppress my laughter when Percy storms into the great hall. 

"Are you four excited for the Quidditch match today?" Caroline changes the subject. She nods to Draco, Adrian, Blaise, and me.

"We're going to smother Gryffindor." Adrian stuffs a waffle into his mouth.

"Yeah, with our new brooms they don't stand a chance." Draco smirks.

"Aren't your parents coming?" Lorenzo looks up from his book to ask Draco and me.

"Yes, my mother wrote to me last night." I sigh.

"Mine too." Draco gives me a weary look.   

'My parents are going to kill me if I don't win this game.' I think to myself. 'They hate the idea of girls playing quidditch in the first place. If I lose, it'll be worse.'

"It'll be fine." Blaise pats Draco on the back.

I'm about to comment when a loud noise erupts from the Gryffindor table. Percy shrieks horribly loud. Fred leaps up from his seat and makes eye contact with me. He dashes out of the great hall with Percy on his tail. I stand up and chase after them. It's my turn to get the pin from Fred.

After what felt like an hour of running, Fred and I turn down a secret passageway, completely stumping Percy. It's hidden behind a painting. If you walk down it long enough, it'll take you to Hogsmeade. The twins told me all about it. 

"Hurry up, take it." Fred breathes heavily.

I grab the pin from his hand and secure it onto my robes.

"That was quick." I giggle lightly. "He found out you were wearing it in like 30 seconds."

"It's fine. I knew I'd be the first one he'd come questioning." Fred fixes his undershirt.

"Then why'd you insist on having it first?" I shake my head.

"Wanted to piss him off." He shrugs. "Perfect Percy was getting on my nerves."

"I should probably get going. And oh- is it alright if I tell Draco about this? When he sees the prefect badge he'll know somethings up.

"He knew something was up the moment you left the table." Fred rolls his eyes. "So, fine."

"I'm leaving. See you, Freddie." I climb through the portrait hole and make my way back to the great hall. 

Lunch was just ending, so there were clusters of students exiting through the double doors. I wait until I see that familiar patch of blonde hair and walk towards him. 

"What happened back there?" He questions.

Draco irritably waves off the rest of our friend group, who was nearby trying to listen. They groan and walk off. 

"Is that..." He trails off, pointing to the golden badge on my robes. 

"It's Percy's prefect badge." I snicker. "Best prank ever."

"Wicked. I bet that weasel didn't even see it coming." Draco smirks. We start to walk down the hallway.

"Do you want to come to the library with me? I need a book for History of Magic." I ask.

"Yeah, let's go." He answers.

We get to the library and search around for the book. Once we find it, I check it out. Just as we were about to leave the library, Percy bursts through the double doors. I clutch the book close to my chest, to hide the pin. He scans the room, and his eyes fall on me. An ominous look overtakes his face.