3:00 AM

~(Y/N) POV~

Draco, Lucius, and I shop around Diagon Alley for about an hour before we get to the bookshop. I look down the list and notice that half of the books were written by Gilderoy Lockheart. 

'Great, I bet our new defense against the dark arts teachers in love with him.' I internally groan.

Almost the entire wizarding world is in love with him. I, on the other hand, do not get the hype. I think he's a narcissist, and his books are filled with bullshit. 

We enter the crowded shop and realize he must have a book signing today.

"Great, we'll have to shove past all of his screaming fans just to get our textbooks." I sigh.

"Let's get the ones we need upstairs first," Draco suggests. It's so tight in here that he's shoved right up against me.

"Good idea, it looks less crowded." I follow him up the steps.

"I'll be waiting here by the door." Lucius scowls. "Hurry."

Draco and I grab the required textbooks and then start to browse the shelves for other books we might want to read for fun. 

'Yes, that's right, I got him into reading.' I think to myself and smile. 

The crowd downstairs starts to grow louder, causing Draco, and I to look over the railing.

"Potter." He spats. "Always has a spotlight on him."

Harry's standing right next to Gilderoy Lockheart, getting their picture taken for the profit.

"That's true, but our names are pretty well known too." I remind him.

"Let's go get our other books and leave." He huffs.

We get halfway down the steps, and we hand our books to Lucius. I stand next to Draco, and look over his shoulder. He opens up a random book from a tall pile, and rips out a page. 

"What's that for?" I ask.

"Spell I need." He answers shortly, then folds the paper and shoves it into his robe.

I shrug and move on. 

Just as we are about to reach the bottom of the stairs, Harry, Hermione, and all of the Weasley kids walk into our eye line

'This is going to be good.' I roll my eyes but follow behind Draco, whos already making his way in front of them.

 When we successfully block their path.

"I'll bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter can't even go into a book shop without making the front page." Draco laughs in his face.

"Leave him alone." A redhead girl, half my height steps in front of Harry. That's Rons younger sister, I think her name's Ginny?

"Oh look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend." Draco laughs.