The bottomless Flask

~(Y/N) POV~

This morning at Malfoy Manor was hectic, to say the least. Lucius ripped Draco and I out of his bed at 6:30 AM. Not necessarily concerned as to why we were sharing a bed, but more about getting Draco's suits tailored and finding Dobby before we left for Hogwarts. We ate a quick breakfast, and Draco was then pulled away into his father's study for any altercations that needed to be made to his suit. Narcissa and I searched for Dobby high and low, but he was nowhere to be seen.

********************

"I'm afraid my father will hurt Dobby if he disappears again." Draco frowns.

"Dobby knows better than to disobey him. I wonder what's gotten into him." I reply.

Right now, we're sitting on the Hogwarts express, waiting for Adrian and Lorenzo to find our compartment. I've already said hello to Jackson, Caroline, Crabbe, Goyle, Oliver, Cedric, Blaise, Fred, and George. I waved to Hermione but was confused when I didn't see her with Harry and Ron.

'I'm sure they're running late. Like Lorenzo and Adrian.' I think to myself.

I take out one of my new books and start reading. I get snapped back into reality when two people sit across from Draco and I.

I lower my book and suck in my breath. Lorenzo and Adrian have grown over the summer too. I quickly get over my shock and greet them both.

"Hey guys, missed you over the summer." I smile.

"Missed you too." Adrian looked at me, eyes slightly wide.

"I didn't miss anyone." Lorenzo finally moves his gaze over to me as well. He coughs loudly and matches Adrian's shocked expression.

"Are you two okay?" I smirk.

"Yeah, yup, we're fine." Lorenzo pulls out a book from his bag and focuses his attention on that.

Draco rolls his eyes and gives me a look. I could practically hear his thoughts.

"It's fine." I elbow him lightly.

The rest of the train ride was boring. We caught up and talked about the upcoming year.

"I swear to god, man!" Adrian shouts.

"No way he'd do that! He wouldn't!" Lorenzo pushes Adrian.

"Blaise said he'd get me a flask! A bottomless one! You're just mad you dodged his letters all summer, and now you don't get one." Adrian snickers.

"Can you two be quiet, we're almost there." I sigh.

"Yeah, you're giving me a headache." Draco leans his head up against the side of the compartment.

"No! You two don't understand, I need a bottomless flask. Why is it fair Adrian gets one?" Lorenzo spats.

"Because I talked to Blaise all summer, and you were a bitch." Adrian laughs.

"You're both far too young to be worrying about firewhiskey." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Age is just a number. I need it." Lorenzo scowls. He looks like he's just about ready to attack Adrian.

"If I told you I could get you a bottomless flask, would you two shut up?" I rub my temples.

"How would you be able to get me one?" Lorenzo looks at me, intrigued.

"I have connections." I sigh dramatically.

"I don't believe you." Lorenzo growls.

"Then you won't get one."