Epilouge:

5 months later

"God Liam are you sure this looks right?" Harry asked looking at his suit in the mirror of the shop.

"Yes Harry that suit is amazing right Cara?" Liam asked the girl next to him who was staring at the suit.

"Yes I love it so does Gem." Cara says causing Gemma to nod at her statement.

"Ok, I mean I love it I was just making sure." Harry said turning to look at the suit in a different angle.

"Perfect, get it." Liam said and He did. One thing checked of his list for the rest of the day.

Before Harry left for the day he told a half asleep Louis that he'd be out for good portion of the day.

Louis responded saying he was going to be gone for the whole day and won't get back until dinner.

Harry rushed out of the shop to go somewhere next, he enters the building and tells the receptionist to call his name.

"Harry styles, Mrs. Gomez is ready to see you." The receptionist said and Harry nodded in response he walked into the office to see Mrs. Gomez sitting in her chair.

"Hi Harry, no Louis today?" She asked, she usually saw both of them not just Harry.

"No he's out all day, any good news?" Harry asked the women's s he sat down in one of the chairs.

"Actually, yes people looked over your application and you have 4 months to get a nursery ready for a baby girl, your going to be a father Harry." She said with a smile.

____

Harry ran home to make dinner and waited for Louis to get home.

"Babe I'm home!" He hears while he just finished making dinner.

"I'm in the kitchen Lou." He yelled back and soon a worn out Louis walked into the kitchen.

"Oh what did you make?" Louis asked, Harry just smiled and got two plates ready.

Finally when they were done with dinner and sitting on the couch Harry just had to tell Louis.

"I have a present for you." Harry said slowly getting up.

"Oh really do I need to put on a blindfold?" Louis joked and Harry nodded causing him to groan,

"Fine just as long as we don't have to leave the house." Louis said, he has had a long day and just wanted to sit on the couch and not move.

"We don't just put this on and I'll be right back." Harry said handing Louis a blindfold and ran upstairs, Harry came back down and placed the object in Louis' hand.

"Ok take it off." Harry said smiling. Louis slowly takes it off and just sees a box. Louis stared at it and looked at Harry, Harry nodded for him to open it and he did.

He pulled off the top of the box and saw a tiny outfit, he pulled it out and hold it up.

"Daddy's little girl?" Louis read confused until he looked up at Harry with hopeful eyes and tears.

"No." Louis whispered not believing it.

Harry nodded yes with tears in his eyes.

"We're gonna be parents Lou, in four months, parents." Harry said and Louis ran into his arms crying.

"Oh my god when did you find out?" Louis asked pulling away.

"Today, she made an appointment and you were busy, so I went out and bought that to surprise you." Harry said wiping Louis' tears.

"Oh god, and we get to make a nursery and oh god Harry we're gonna be parents!" Louis said excitedly.

"Amazing parents." Harry said and Louis nodded.

"Amazing parents H." Louis said agreeing.

____

They got married a month before they got their daughter in the same place Harry proposed with all there family and friends (not Harry's parents) soon the two later became parents to a Darcy Jay Styles and soon a year later they had a son and named him Oliver William Styles, the two couldn't be happier.

🤍

A/N: Thank you so much for reading, it took me so long to write this because I'm lazy but seeing people read it means so much❤️❤️