Chapter 10:

6 months later

"Harry no!" Louis yelled at his boyfriend for what seemed like the thousand time.

"Come one Lou please!" Harry said pulling out a pouting lip and puppy dog eyes.

Louis groans before taking the blindfold out of Harry's hands.

"Your lucky I love you." Louis said.

"Love you too boo." Harry said back before guiding Louis to his car.

The first time the two said I love you wasn't really any special, more awkward then romantic.
_
They were at a club and some girl wouldn't get off Louis, he was wasted so he needed up yelling.

"AHH GET AWAY FROM ME I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO I LOVE!" Then barfed all on her.

Harry took him home and in the morning Harry said it back and that was that.
-
Harry soon finishes the drive and pulls into a parking space.

He leads Louis up into a another space and finally he takes of the blindfold.

He looks around and sees an empty house, beautiful but empty.

"Harry why are we here?" Louis asked confused on Harry's surprise.

"I bought it, it's ours." Harry said standing in-front of Louis.

Louis just stares as Harry shows him around the place.

Harry took Louis around to show him the nice spacious living room that opens up to the kitchen and dining room and also had 3 1/2 baths and 4 rooms, which would be their room, 2 guest rooms and an office. With a nice balcony and a big yard with a pool.

"I understand if you don't want it we can sell it I just wanted to feel homey where I live and your my home." Harry said looking at Louis who was still not responding, he just nods.

"I love it, I mean you bought me a house, we're gonna live here!" Louis did happily, it was ten minutes away form Liam and Zayn's flat and 5 away from Niall.

"Yeah, we're gonna live together Lou, like proper adults." Harry said smiling brightly at Louis.

"Yeah like proper adults." Louis said laughing as he walks into Harry's arms.

___

1 year later

"Harry I'm not doing this again." Louis said eyeing the blindfold.

Harry groaned. "The last time I used this on you was for a surprise, was it a bad surprise no." Harry said trying to get Louis to put on a blindfold.

"Ugh fine, but this is the last time." Louis said grabbing the blindfold and putting it on as Harry beamed a full smile at him.

The two walked out of the house and Harry drove them to his surprise.

"Ok so I'm going to help you." Harry said looking at Louis who nodded, Harry guided Louis to wherever there going and then Harry stopped.

"Ok you can take it off now." Harry said now talking like he's in-front of Louis.

Louis slowly takes of the blindfold and sees there in the woods and there were beautiful lights hanging around them and the blankets making it look like a fort he looked down at Harry seeing him on one knee, Louis gasped.

"We've known each other for 2 years and been dating for more than one and ever since that day you came over to help me with my flat I've wanted to do this, I love you so much it hurts, I love the way you always fix your hair when you see a mirror, the way you can't go to bed without a cup of tea, the way you make fun of me for talking in my sleep. You always blush when I say anything and your face lights up when you look at me, and I love how you make me feel like I'm me, like I'm whole, so Louis William Tomlinson, will you marry me." Harry said pulling out a box that had a ring in it.

"Oh my god yes!" Louis said jumping up and down with tears coming down his face as Harry stood up and put the ring on his finger, Louis pulled him into a passionate kiss, and I think we know what they did that night.

🤍