Chapter 9:

"Yes Louis?" Harry asked after he picked up his phone with a big smile on his face.

"Ugh Harold I don't know what to wear!" Louis said groaning on the other line. Causing Harry to chuckle. Harry balanced his phone between his face and shoulder as he buttoned up his shirt.

"I told you casual Lou." Harry said walking over to his mirror and looking at his outfit.

"Your literally no help H." Louis said whining to the curly lad. Harry then let out a barking laugh finishing his outfit, he was wearing a blue button up with the first two buttons undone black ripped jeans and black boots.

"See you soon Lou." Harry said grabbing his keys and wallet.

"Yeah yeah, make it a quick trip here can't handle Zayn and Liam." Louis said mumbling into his phone.

"Oh I will bye Lou." Harry said smiling.

"Bye bye Haz." Louis said before hanging up.

Louis continued getting ready, he was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans with a brown jacket, he slipped on his vans and waited for Harry to get him.

Louis was rushing out of his room finding his wallet, keys and shoes.

"Hey Lou where you going?" Liam asked from the dining table sitting next to Zayn.

"I'm going on a date." Louis said smiling and grabbing a wallet.

Louis turned when he heard a scoff, to see Zayn giving him a dirty look.

"Shut it." Liam whispered to his boyfriend.

"What I'm not talking!?" Zayn said in fake innocence and pretend shock.

"No Zayn is there anything you want to say." Louis said snipping at his dark haired friend.

"I think you already know what I want to say." Zayn said back giving Louis a glare.

Before anyone else can talk the doorbell rang.

"You know what imma talk to this morherfucker!" Zayn said standing up and stomping to the door.

He swung the door open and slapped the boy across his face.

"Now you listen here, if you lay one finger on Louis I will beat you up myself." Zayn said before realizing who the boy was.

"Trust me Zayn I won't hurt him." Harry said nervously laughing.

"Oh, hi Harry." Zayn said letting go of his grip on Harry.

"Hi Zayn." Harry said smiling showing off his dimples.

"You here for Lou?" Zayn asked still a little confused.

"Yes he is Zayn, this is my date, I think you know him." Louis said slipping out the door and patting Zayn on his back.

"Yes, um have fun." Zayn said smiling and still in a daze, he moves and closed the door behind the two.

The two boys just giggled before they went to Harry's car.

" so where are we going?" Louis asked after Harry started driving.

"That will be a surprise little one." Harry said smirking at Louis causing him to groan in annoyance.

"I'm older then you, ya know!" Louis said causing Harry to snort.

"Yeah yeah, but I'm taller." Harry said with a big smile turning to see Louis pouting yet holding back a grin.

Louis decided to fumble with the radio and when he found a station he started bouncing his leg up and down so after a while Harry put his hand on Louis' leg to stop it from moving and spread out his fingers to fit over Louis' thigh.